ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Buckinghamshire

Hi Guys

Been lurking on here for a while but never really introduced myself or had a clio and seeing as though I just got the clio I thought I might as well introduce myself!

My name is Michael and I'm from Beaconsfield, Bucks so I guess I count myself in the South Central group?! But anyways I'm 20 and just got my first 172 in Monaco Blue, which is my favourite colour of course ;). Actually got it from a cliosport member, Mike from cambridge and he has really taken good care of the car and I'm well happy with my purchase!

Anyway I'm looking forward to coming to meets and hopefully making it to CSS 2013 because it looks epic.

Here is my beauty:

Clio172Sunny.jpg

Cheers guys :)

Haha there's not many of us by the looks of it is there! Where abouts you based in bucks then?

BMW 840i Gran Coupe
I'm in a small village between Aylesbury and Thame.

I barely see any Cliosports around here! :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm sure I saw this on the M40 near Beaconsfield the other weekend. I was in the Liquid yellow Clio 200. If it's the one i'm thinking of it looked immaculate!

I'm sure I saw this on the M40 near Beaconsfield the other weekend. I was in the Liquid yellow Clio 200. If it's the one i'm thinking of it looked immaculate!

I drove it back from Cambridge last Sunday so would of been on there about mid afternoonish. Don't remember seeing a yellow 200 though!

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Hey mate, I'm from Flitwick (about 50 minutes from beacons field) just past Leighton buzzard towards Milton Keynes, I've only got a dynamique ATM but looking at getting a 172 next summer. So I know I'm driving something wimpy now but I'd be up for a meet? Seems to be noone round near me lol

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
We're bucks too, though not Clio owners anymore :) but I've served my time lol