ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP ENGIN LIGHT

clio sport 172
hey every one , got a problem dose any one know what the little image on an engin means on the bottom right corner of the speedo , as mine has come on tongith comeing donw the m25 back from south end, was running speed limiter at the sime set to 40 MPH, coudl any one shed light on it , i know it will need a diag , but what could it be , hould i be worried , thanks chris

A red missile
If its orange and the shape of an engine its the gas emissions warning light, could be a knacked sensor, mine did it recently, had it diaged, they cleared the fault and it never came back.

clio sport 172
so got back to work today and used works RAC code reader . showed up the following:
P0420 , then looked in book and showed : catalist bellow thresh hold ...

and spoke to garage and they seem to think i could have a lambor sensor down , and asked if it was runnign on with fuel , and i just noticed that im getting between 14.9 and 26.9 mpg , driveing in under 2k revs in any gear , which normla would be like 38.9 to 51.2 , so would say some think dead there on the system , what do people think any one els had this happen (oh ivce not cleared fault yet i going to do that and see what happens and see if it come on) garage recon a new sensor be about £100.00,

This light has come on at least a dozen times since I've owned mine. Never noticed a drop in mpg though TBH.