ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help on my PI springs!!!!!!!!!!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
Anyone help me on the new PI springs I just aquired. They are supposed to lower the front 35 and rear 30mm. the guy who sold them to me didnt seem convincing that they where for the 172 model, if this is so will they lower my 172 (35/30mm) or is that drop for the standard clio. As the 172 is lower any way will the difference be noticeable if i put them on.Any replies quickly cheers guys!!!!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
why not. They are just spax/gmax without the stickers. The guy from spax told me that!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Don't listen to him fella - the PI springs are great. Got them fitted to my PHII 172 and the difference in handling as awesome. They sould lower the front by 25mm and the rear 15mm. For the price YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG - unless you've bought the wrong ones like you probably have...

Some pics of mine

Attachments

• pi 1.JPG
    pi 1.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 61
  • pi 2.JPG
    pi 2.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 67
  • newone2.JPG
    newone2.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 66