ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hennessey Venom GT 270.49 mph

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Impressive! Car looks great too!

Would love a go at doing them sort of speeds!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Crazy power! I love the look of it looks like an lotus on steroids!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome piece of kit. Keep lolling at some of the comments on videos stating "american power"

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I hate to say it, but i'd have one over a P1.

Can see why you'd say that.

I imagine the P1 would be a much better all round car though. Not taking anything away from the Hennessey, but they've strapped a flux capacitor to a lotus pretty much.

I could strap a rocket to my clio, but it still wouldn't be a mclaren.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Aye i know what you mean, the Venom looks to be a blunt instrument where as the P1 is a fine piece of precision engineering..!

I don't doubt the P1 would be 'better', i just really want the Venom!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Aye i know what you mean, the Venom looks to be a blunt instrument where as the P1 is a fine piece of precision engineering..!

I don't doubt the P1 would be 'better', i just really want the Venom!

Some times the blunt instrument is the best though ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I'd still have a veyron or a P1 tbh.As said this is a fancy kit car it has no refinement and was a lotus first then added to.Both maclaren and veyron were purpose built and the engineering that went into those cars can be seen where as this looks like it has been hashed together just to go fast.
Still very quick though ill give them that.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Amazing car, I'd probably have one over a P1. It's 3 seconds quicker to 186 than a P1 lol.

I'd never drive either on the edge so handling isn't necessarily an issue, I can imagine the rawness of the GT would make for a more thrilling drive.