ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey!! Another Newbie . . . :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 cup
Welcome!

I can't be bothered to read all 11 pages, but i guess they are filled with the sharks hassling you! So welcome from a fellow female and hope you continue to enjoy your car! :D

Becca, facebook status FTW.

Was this aimed at me?! Or is there another Becca?! I'm seriously excited, although it does mean i miss out on FCS, i think Le Mans is worth it though!! ;)

Last edited:
  172, Tiguan
Hello and welcome to ClioSport. By the looks of things you'll fit right in Hayley. :D

If you want to chat to an adult rather than these children, feel free to get in touch! :D

See what I did there boy's ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
Christ, it's been a while since I've been embarrassed to be a member on here. :eek: This thread has so much depseration and need, and sly bitchy comments I'm surprised it hasn't sucked the forum into a black hole!

Anyway, welcome to CS Hayley. You'll get used to the locals soon enough. :D

bmw e92 330d '09
lmao! you lads on here are flippin mental!! =D yeah there is deffiantely going to be like 20 billion lads at FCS lookin' for a mint LY clio with an even better bird inside! ha ha ha! thank god for CS... lol!

oh and, hi hayley.... your already a massively loved member to clio sport! your an over night hit! lol! much love x x =]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dictionary.com...
ASW...
n505428198_1406730_2525.jpg

Welcome....
[YOUTUBE]cr4TpXqlPhI[/YOUTUBE]

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
lmao! you lads on here are flippin mental!! =D yeah there is deffiantely going to be like 20 billion lads at FCS lookin' for a mint LY clio with an even better bird inside! ha ha ha! thank god for CS... lol!

oh and, hi hayley.... your already a massively loved member to clio sport! your an over night hit! lol! much love x x =]

Definatley a 9/10 on the perversion scale.

Family Bus
Ooh there are nasty pasties in this thread

a) Jealous ones Fcuk off she's hot and that's that.

b) Leave her alone! She isnt au fait with the cs lifestyle and as such you lot have taken advantage.

at the end of the day she has Dan's car and I for one would hope we would all be welcoming her with open arms into the club.

'53 172 Cup
That youtube vid is the funniest thing I'd seen in ages... my brother showed me it about a month ago... loveing the relevance!!! lol!!!

Clio Sport 197 F1
No u haven't scared me off im still here!! :rasp:

Cant get rid of me that easily!! ha ha

Thanks every1 for warm welcome, not that i understood half of what u were all talkin about!! lol

Hope to cu all @ the FCS!!! :D

xxx

Clio Sport 197 F1
Oh does can some 1 tell me what every1 means by 'Iridium@ when tey talk about Dan?? Just curious .. ..

Thank Yooooo :)

x

Status
Not open for further replies.