ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Chesterfield

LY182 / Bmw e21/ R6
Newbie here!

Fancied a new toy to use at the weekend can do the commute when the weathers half decent, (ideally a 182/197 in liquid yellow) came onto the forum for the first time in years and a 182 popped up as i was searching through the classifieds!

Rang the seller (Ash J) on here and deposit paid back in March, about a month later i headed 250 miles south to collect.
Done about a thousand trouble free miles so far and love it, had a dog RB 182 years ago and this ones a much more sorted car.

The LY's a bit of a forum slut to be fair, i think a few of the previous owners are still active on here :tonguewink:.

Looking forward to heading to a few local meets, Blyton Park and hopefully break my track day virginity at Donington at some point over the next few months.

Cheers,
Ash

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the forum mate! Did you used to go to Netherthorpe School by any chance?

LY182 / Bmw e21/ R6
Ahh right it is a small world mate! Hope your well? I'm living in clowne now so surprised i've not seen you about.
Hopefully have a catch up soon buddy!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely a small world dude! Yeah I'm good mate, hope you are too! Ahh I moved away from Clowne 4 or 5 years ago now, only pop down to see my mum and dad at the weekend now. I'm gonna be going CSF this year again so if you're going mate I'll see you there!