ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey Guys

Megane 225
Hey guys,

My name is Warren and ive been thinking of buying myself a ClioSport 182 for about a month now and on Friday i finally purchased one. Im really made up with it and as some of you will know, it really surprised me at how quick they are standard.

I took two of my friends out in my 182 who both own the Fiesta ST and they have both agreed that it would waste there cars, im not being biased but i think i have to agree with them ;) haha.

Just thought id introduce myself on here now and hope some of you more experienced members who own (or know alot about) the 182 could give me advise and some good and bad points about the motor.

Im looking at tuning too if you know whats the best things to purchase etc. It would be appreciated :)

Warren.

200 Gordini
Welcome to the club.

When you say tuning, do you mean turbo/ supercharger?

The first thing I'd reccomened is to sign up for the membership. There are alot of people on here that know their stuff and you'll get loads of ideas and help for your Clio ownership.
Modwise i'd get the inlets matched and then buy yourself an rstuner.

The standard exhaust will probably need replacing soon so have a look and listen to a few systems to give yourself an idea.

182 FF
welcome fella, and yeah being a full member has some benefits, lucky for you your part of the North West team, and everyone knows that the best cars live in the North West;)

S4 Avant
Welcome, get paid up, then spend a few days/months reading up on everything. You'll soon learn how expensive it is getting more power out of a 182.

Megane 225
LMAO @ JOE81 North West is best.... Yeah ill get myself signed up, ill have to look up all me meets etc.
No CURLEY not a turbo or supercharger just yet what to get other stuff done 1st. the 1st think i think i want is a set of coilovers.... Do any of you guys recommend any??

Thanks for the welcome too :)

E87 118d M Sport
howdy!

get signed up and there will be plenty of coilover info on here for you to read through.

1 Series Coupe
Hi and Welcome...

Get some H&R coilovers... Expensive but everyone will agree they are worth it!