ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey, I'm Heather

Clio Sport 197
Hey, im Heather, I'm new to this and love cars, but wanted to come on here to read what others have done and get advice hopefully, I have an 03 silver 1.5 dci 80. Ive had it lowered 40mm but that's it, hope people can help me out :)

Arctic Blue FF 182
Welcome to the site Heather.

Loads of useful info on the site, and always someone around to give you advice!

Enjoy!
James

Clio
Sun is hot, wind is cold. I hope forever you never grow old.
When you were born a goddess became. My heart begins to sing at the mention of your name.
Your kindness so soft, so softer than leather.
I always shall thank the heavens for the birth of you, Heather.

Welcome along Heather I'm the resident poet, enjoy your stay, lots of really good info and ideas on this site.

Clio
Mace! I am surprised you didn't sneak a cheeky request for pics? Or have you pm'd her?
:rasp:

That isn't my style, this is a place for cars and car enthusiasts.

A new tact I see Mace. lol. Welcome to the club:D Remap is for winners!

Just been reading alot of poetry lately. Its my new hobbie. I'm pretty new to writing, just trying to get my work out there.

Megane 225 F1
You will receive a pm shortly. Not from me though.

Welcome to the site Heather. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. I'm Willdot. I'm resident welcomer and newb looker afterer(not even sure that's a word). If you have any problems feel free to ask for help from myself or one of the other members. We really are a great bunch, with some knobs thrown in but you will soon learn who they are.

Lot's of info on here for your car. Got any pics of the car? That way we can get a feel for the correct mods for you.

Clio Sport 197
Hey will, will get some on when I can, starting night shifts tonight and car not being as clean as I would like it! Lol cleaned it on Sunday but found it was too hot as everything I put on tried too quick, so gave up!

Titanium 182
Mace in your first line forever and never both end in "ever" and it sounds weird.

Rest was good tho x

Clio
Can I have a poem Mace?

I want to rip your head off, leave no limbs attached
You're a worthless piece of s**t, who slept around behind my back
You are so pretty on the outside, but so ugly from within
You shagged that dyke from Fife, you are just a dirty low life.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I want to rip your head off, leaving no limbs attached
You shagged that dyke from Fife, you're just a f**king low life.

would have flowed better with the last line reading as above

SG9 Forester STi
LOL @ the new poetry tactic :rasp:.

Welcome to the site Heather! You'll find loads of good inspiration on here :).

182 Turbo Project
I want to rip your head off, leave no limbs attached
You shagged that dyke from Fife, you are just a dirty low life.

It doesn't flow that well at all actually, but love transcends these sorts of barriers xoxoxoxoxoxox

Clio
It doesn't flow that well at all actually, but love transcends these sorts of barriers xoxoxoxoxoxox

First you were going to frame it and now you are criticsing the flow?

Most of Picasso's work was pretty s**t and looked like it was done by a toddler. You obviously don't have the artistic eye to know a maserpiece.

Critque noted though will try harder next time.