ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey people!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hey all! New to the clio scene, currently driving a little 1.2 16v (first car, gotta start somewhere!) - fell in love with clio's ever since my mate bought a ph2 172, which is now laying in a scrapyard somewhere after he rolled it 6 times (ouch!)

The car is currently in the garage after owning it for just one week! It fell victim to the dreaded bouncing idle that seems to be a common problem with the 1.2 16v

However, I get my baby back on Monday, so then I can continue my ICE install, and other little upgrades (springs, alloys, etc). I'll be uploading pictures too

Seen some amazing examples on here, can't wait for some of the events this year!!

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hi and welcome,
If you need any help with insurance in the future then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.