ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all !!!

Hi all first of all i thought i would just explain the name 172 for obvious reasons and the RR for Realy Rough :rasp: i have just bought myself a black 172 sport standeredered :sleepy: with full service history engine is perfect, Bodywork is the slightly rough part not actuly that bad, She has 78000 on the clock and has a broken o/s/r coil spring 12months MOT 6 months tax all for the trade in price of £1500 :D
I would post pics but i havn't taken any yet im sure you all know what a black 172 looks like.
i have allready got to work with the first 2 modifications every 1 does full exhaust system including De-cat This is not Boomy and it doesn't sound like a chavy civic (This is a custom exhaust might be avalible to the public soon)
Allso Fitted a induction kit also not on the market but could possibly be in the near future after we have carried out RR tests.
I will take photos of these items and post them as soon as i have permission from the manufacturer.
Coilovers are being provided by K-tech that should be coming this week along with 1 deg shims for the rear to get a little more camber ;)
Next it will be taking a trip down to K-Tech for matched inlets and a remap and hopefully by then i will be able to post some pics and some figures.
Look forward to meeting you all soon.