ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi All

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Here for you all is a little pic of Mels clio. Since my clio dropped a valve I needed a car to use for a brands trackday and since I had a sales 172 laying about I took that. Mel came along as my passenger and loved the car so much she bought it

Clio.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 197 F1
Yes the 172 looks gorgeous now, but it didn't always look that way. It was a wreck when Bean first got his hands on it and it's all down to his hard work that it looks so good now.

Clio 197 F1
Here for you all is a little pic of Mels clio. Since my clio dropped a valve I needed a car to use for a brands trackday and since I had a sales 172 laying about I took that. Mel came along as my passenger and loved the car so much she bought it

Clio.jpg

What Bean fails to mention, is that before we could even set off for Brands we had to change a driveshaft and we drove the car on the track with a wheel bearing gone, but it was so much fun I decided I wanted one for myself :)

Clio 197 F1
You the teacher me the pupil, you can take me to your office. I know how it all works. Yes Miss No Miss Sorry Miss.

Sorry mace I like my men to be men and know what they want, where's the fun and challegne in having a man do as his told

Clio 197 F1
167.jpg

These are the only car pic's I have at the mo, but anyone going to the French car show may get to see me and my car in person ;)

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Yes the 172 looks gorgeous now, but it didn't always look that way. It was a wreck when Bean first got his hands on it and it's all down to his hard work that it looks so good now.

What Bean fails to mention, is that before we could even set off for Brands we had to change a driveshaft and we drove the car on the track with a wheel bearing gone, but it was so much fun I decided I wanted one for myself :)

Yeah, all BEANS hard work! Like his White Clio! ALL Bean : (

Also you didn't just change the driveshaft, you stole the one off MY sales Clio 172!

Huff, I get no regard, no regard at all!!!!!!!!
p.s. You lot are doing really well, I think you're in here!

Moo

Clio 197 F1
Yeah, all BEANS hard work! Like his White Clio! ALL Bean : (

Also you didn't just change the driveshaft, you stole the one off MY sales Clio 172!

Huff, I get no regard, no regard at all!!!!!!!!yes we
p.s. You lot are doing really well, I think you're in here!

Moo

Sorry Moo, yes we did steal your driveshaft thank you very much, If I had known you had been involved helping Bean with the work I would have mentioned you too.
Love you Moo :)