ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from West Sussex

Clio 182, V8 Landy
Hi all,
Just got myself a BG 182 that I'm collecting on Saturday. Got a couple of bits done to it including KTR stuff (induction kit, exhaust and Group N remap). Also sitting on what I think is Apex -40mm springs (car sits quite low and the springs are yellow) that I'll be swapping out for Eibach Pro-Kit when I can.
clio.jpg

I'm coming from a Focus ST that I've had since the beginning of the year but now current circumstances have meant she's got to go (still for sale if anyone's interested...). Always been a fan of the Clio's though and it was an obvious choice to get one (was torn between this and a 306 GTi-6 but a Clio won!).

Quick bit about me: engineer working for an automotive consultancy in Shoreham on their graduate scheme. Love the work I do! I'm a massive petrol head, owned a few different things. Prior to the Focus I had a Phase 1 306 DTurbo. Loved that car, handled like it was on rails. Bit of a Land Rover nut too (own 1950 Series 1 with a 3.5 V8 squeezed in) and have a Mk1 Ford Sierra XR4x4 that's patiently sitting (probably rotting) waiting for a restoration.

Going to try and attend a few events, couple of track days where I can too.

Cheers from Shoreham by Sea!

Ross

Clio 182, V8 Landy
So just got myself some proper membership. I'll keep an eye in the South Central group to see whats happening!

Clio 182
morning! new to the forum myself, live in ford so close also. just picked up 182 with k-tec exhaust & k-tec coilovers, otherwise totally stock