ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I'm Dani im from Dunstable

Clio Campus I-music Sport
Hi Everyone my names Dani my brother is Clio_craig, and i have a Clio Campus I-music Sport.

P3300015.jpg

P3300007-1.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
good start, turinis would be a winner! (thats 172 cup alloy if u dont no)

Yeahh one of my friends has them on his, yeah there nice but looking for something abit different thats going to stand out!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It is the new rule of the forum that all new users must show us a pic of their face..... ;)

Welcome to Cliosport.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Nah, i won't, she would kill me.
She would have my balls on a plate pretty quick!
If she wants a pic up, she shal do it herself.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Thinking about it Craig, would i get away with posting a pic of me, which happens to have Dani in it by complete fluke?haha

lol alright boys chill out!!! I'll post my pic when im ready :D:p

Yes james i will have them on a plate if you post my pic :p because if the one i think it might be is olddddddddddddd.

And awww protective brother!! lol

Thanks for all th welcoms guys!

What you think of the car?

Arctic Blue FF 182
car looks gorgoues Dani, yeah, that is an old pic i was thinking of, but i don't forget i have others!
love ya reali

Clio 182ff
Hi, welsome to CS. Im fairly new myself..! Your car looks nice, id be careful what you do to her/him think before you change much of it. Enjoy it!!

I have some more pics stually i'll put them up for you guys to see!!!

Im so pleased with it not seen another one like it yet!!!!

Hi, welsome to CS. Im fairly new myself..! Your car looks nice, id be careful what you do to her/him think before you change much of it. Enjoy it!!

Hey Welcome!!

Thanks

Erm tbh wasn't looking at changing much on her, possibly abit lower and wheels but it wont be for a while yet!!!! im happy with it as it is!!!