ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I'm Dani im from Dunstable

Clio Campus I-music Sport
Thats good then tbh if i dnt see many i wont need to change anything cause it looks different!!! :) which im happy with as it saves me money!!!

WEll insurance its not as bad a as i thought! but being my age and that its always going to be high, so i cant really win!

What clio have you got?

Welcome and all that.

I'll post my pic when im ready :D:p
titsorgtfo-1.jpg

Clio 182ff
Thats good then tbh if i dnt see many i wont need to change anything cause it looks different!!! :) which im happy with as it saves me money!!!

WEll insurance its not as bad a as i thought! but being my age and that its always going to be high, so i cant really win!

What clio have you got?

Ive got a Black gold, 182 full fat...! Love it too, and tbh i dont want to change anything on mine either. I love it the way it is, its due a service this month though!!

Oh nice!!! :)

Yeah clio's look good without being changed their genrally a nice car!

And most people our ag group with them keep them looking nice and they stand out!!! which is always a plus! ( Unlike the old shape corsa so popular round here)

Clio 182ff

And most people our ag group with them keep them looking nice and they stand out!!! which is always a plus! ( Unlike the old shape corsa so popular round here)

My mates are into the ST150 and new VXR Corsa but a few of us are still loving the shape of the Clio. I have upgraded to exhaust system on my 182, but thats all ive done. I sold my Audi to buy this 182 and it's so much more fun to drive. BUT i am concidering buying the Megane F1 on an '07' plate. I love the look of the arse on them...lol.

My mates are into the ST150 and new VXR Corsa but a few of us are still loving the shape of the Clio. I have upgraded to exhaust system on my 182, but thats all ive done. I sold my Audi to buy this 182 and it's so much more fun to drive. BUT i am concidering buying the Megane F1 on an '07' plate. I love the look of the arse on them...lol.

Oh nice but things like an exhaust make a difference but not changing much to the look if that makes sense!

Yeah clio's are nippy and rather interesting, my dad has a clio 197 sport and thats an interesting car lol, yeah th megane F1's are really nice, what colou was you thinking? liquid yellow?

Clio 182ff

Oh nice but things like an exhaust make a difference but not changing much to the look if that makes sense!

Yeah clio's are nippy and rather interesting, my dad has a clio 197 sport and thats an interesting car lol, yeah th megane F1's are really nice, what colou was you thinking? liquid yellow?

If their was a liquid yellow around at the time i would probably snap their arm off for it...! But i do love black cars, my clio is black as i said with blaced out window's i think it looks sweet!! You've got a clio family thing going on then?? I am in work tonight, not busy as you can guess..!

If their was a liquid yellow around at the time i would probably snap their arm off for it...! But i do love black cars, my clio is black as i said with blaced out window's i think it looks sweet!! You've got a clio family thing going on then?? I am in work tonight, not busy as you can guess..!

Yeah if there was one i would, its a different colour not many people have them!!

I know i LOVE black clio's but the parents wouldn't let m have one as i wouldn'y clean it all the time (the borhter would) and would show very mark on it, don't you find?
Yeah with blacked out windows they look sooo nice, and i wouldnt of had to have the windows done as mine came with tints already and they are rather dark.
but hey the colour i have is hott!! looks so good in the sun! lol
Yeah, we have 3 Clio's a 197 sport my brother has an Extreme (sporty one) and i have my one:)
lol yeahh chatting away on here!!

Clio 182ff
Yeah, mine does show every little mark! But I do try and keep her looking good. She does need a clean at the moment, I work and live in Oxford at the moment so the car a took a back seat at the moment with cleaning and polishing it..! Im the only one in my family who has one, infact im the only one with a sporty car, everyone else has Chelsea tractor's...lol.

I will be busy later about 3 or 4 am.. Joys of nightshift. But my last night tonight thankfully.

Oooo okay, yeah problm i it takes soo long to clean an polish it! My bro and his mates do theres as you can see in th pic he has the Snow foam gadget which is amazing!! i watched thm clean and polish 4 clio's lol they wa out there for hours but thy look so nice once there done!

ahahaa welll cool kid of the family! Mine has a thing with clio's :) i'v wanted one for soooo long!!

What made you want a clio?

God i would hate night shifts :| cant stay awake as it is lol!

Clio 182ff
Lol, id say cool kiid too!! My cousin is 19 and he has a massive 4x4 thing 4.0..! I dont have a clue about them so dont know what make it is. I just love the look of a clio going round a track, plus one of my mate had a 172ff and i loved the power in the thing (he has now got an Megane F1 'purple') so he got me into it really. I had an Audi A4 2.8 V6 a the time but couldnt resist the fun factor of the Clio...!

Nightshifts are killing me at the moment though..I hate them. Ive got a works doo tomorrow night too so i will have to get some sleep tomorrow morning once i finally get home at about 8am.

What you upto? You at home/work?

Oooo okay hmmm 4x4 are alright so big though the smaller sport cars look so much nicer!
Yeahh clio's do look brilliant watched top gear where they put the 197 round the track that was impressive! Yeah but a mgane F1 could mak you fall in love with clio's i went out in my brothers friends clio sport before i got mine or anything i loved it its so quick!! Yeahh clio's are fun cars and the best thing is their not OVERLY expensive for what they are.

Ouch going to be shattered!! i would sleep all day lol

Yeah just at home, watched the footballl! lol

visualize whirled pe
Welcome to CS.

I saw the thread where your bro cleaned your car, your lucky, my sister asked me to wash her car once and I told her to bugger off.

Anyhoo what is it with students owning fancy pants cars these days. We all drove around in clapped out sheds when I was at college.

clio 172
welcome to CS im from leighton buzzard just up the road ive seen ur brother a couple of times in dunstable and south mimms see u around

Welcome to CS.

I saw the thread where your bro cleaned your car, your lucky, my sister asked me to wash her car once and I told her to bugger off.

Anyhoo what is it with students owning fancy pants cars these days. We all drove around in clapped out sheds when I was at college.

Yup !!! :D well theres a trick to it you say your do it but then if you do it all wrong he gets innoyed and does it for me :D :p

Lolll well what can i say, got to look good right? and tbh a clio is the way forward :D

R26
welcome again dani
car looks ace
i may see it when i come round to see craig and show of my car;)

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
hi, am also from dunstable, no clio anymore tho. a few years ago i was the only one around now i think dunstable must have one of the largest groups! welcome.