ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I'm Dani im from Dunstable

172Petey

hi, am also from dunstable, no clio anymore tho. a few years ago i was the only one around now i think dunstable must have one of the largest groups! welcome.

There does seem to be a fair few members from cliosport in Dunstable an nearby areas, not such a good turn out at the last few meets though! :S

Clio Campus I-music Sport
welcome again dani
car looks ace
i may see it when i come round to see craig and show of my car;)

Thanks!!

Ooooooo okay well i'll make sure im around to show the car off lol!!

heheh show yours off, sounds interesting! We always have a fair few clio's in and around our house :)

Yeah, when i went up white lion with my friend in his GT starlet turbo and in the far corner by KFC the amount of clio's was amazing! I think we have so many as we have way to many corsa's around and we're trying to stand out!!!

R26
welcome again dani
car looks ace
i may see it when i come round to see craig and show of my car;)

Thanks!!

Ooooooo okay well i'll make sure im around to show the car off lol!!

heheh show yours off, sounds interesting! We always have a fair few clio's in and around our house :)

i know i used to have the same as your dad but diff coulor and modded
but haved moved on from that and dont have a clio anymore:(

acp

Mk1 '97 Clio 1.2L Panache
Hey Dani, I'm from Dunstable as well, I'll look out for you driving around, and I'll look out for you and Craig at White Lion!

BG 182
Yes yes danielle! How we doing, cars looking lovely! We should have a massive clio cleaning day lol, craig, me, you, get your dads done and dan with the black 1.2 ;)

Welcome to CS fam

Yes yes danielle! How we doing, cars looking lovely! We should have a massive clio cleaning day lol, craig, me, you, get your dads done and dan with the black 1.2 ;)

Welcome to CS fam

Heyyyy !!! :D long time no see!!! where you been hiding?
Saw your car outside JJB the other week oh my bit dirty Mr!
Yes deffently have a lil clio meet at my house lol! :D

Wait to you use the snow foam its rather coool! :D

C

Clio_Craig

she wudnt even know what that is dan dan lol
u will ave to let me loose with the snow foam one day fella

R26
no need mate i have some on the way to me

may pop round tomorrow befor the game if you in that is (guess you be cleaning again)