ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, my name is Jamie, and i'm a clio-a-holic

'02 1.2l 16v Clio Expres.
Hi, Ive been lurking around here for a while and i thought that now im a fully paid up member, i better come and introduce myself properly!
I live just outside Glasgow, Hamilton to those in the know! I drive a 1.2 16v Expression, with 75 rampaging french stallions under the bonnet and i love it!, oh and its red
Jamie

The Beast MK4
I work at Bell College in Hamilton. If you ever see a stickered up Monaco Blue 172 in the area then its most likely to be me.

Welcome to the club mate.

'02 1.2l 16v Clio Expres.
kl, thanks guys, i'l keep a look out for your 172, jonald, if you see a big guy in a red clio tooting and waving wildly, then its probably me!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Hi, Ive been lurking around here for a while and i thought that now im a fully paid up member, i better come and introduce myself properly!
I live just outside Glasgow, Hamilton to those in the know! I drive a 1.2 16v Expression, with 75 rampaging french stallions under the bonnet and i love it!, oh and its red
Jamie

Just realised you said hamilton, drop me a PM, ill come and welcome you to CS personally. Only 10 mins away from you pal. :)

:) hi there im from hemel just outside london, that lovely place that exploded at 6am.
iv been to hamilton and sitehill and easterhouse in glasgow. my daughter is up there with here nana for a holiday at the mo.
iv got a 1.2 16v mk2 ph2 extreme 2. in black but a taxi took the n/s 1/4 panal out,
hopefully getting it back tomoz, cant wait cos my courtesy car is a corsa.:(

tiTTy & SV650
Jamie

drop me a PM, ill come and welcome you to CS personally. :)

pmsl don't do it!