ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

PH2 172
Hi there,

Just joined as I am looking for a 172 at the moment. Currently drive a Stilo Abarth but sick of the non existant fuel economy and stupid servicing costs so looking to change.

Just doesnt seem to be many cheap ones round Leeds.

PH2 172
Hello and thanks for the welcome

Looking for something around £2600-£3000 really, so really the bottom end.

Looked at one yesterday, no history and looked like it had been driven into a hedge. All the rest of them seem to be in Lancashire. Plus I have my car to part ex.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
2k --> 2.5k will get you a MINT Ph1 172

2.5 --> 3k will get you a nice Ph2

Hyundai i40
Ello and welcome, check out the for sale forum here

also check piston heads and autotrader

You will find one, just hold out for a decent one

Other half use to have a stilo, and he praises them massively :)

PH2 172
Hi Sarah and thanks for the welcome.

Was a nice car to be fair, had no bother with it until February when an oil blockage caused the variator to be starved of oil, which made the cambelt rip to shreds...
That was like £700 to fix, and then theres the fuel economy, or lack of lol..

Thinking PH2 for sure. Although the missus keeps telling me to consider a 1.6 16v

Thanks again

None
Hello mate, always nice to meet yorkshire people on here, don't forget that when you do get it to come along to some of our meets :)
Stick with it too, i'm sure you will find a good one in the end......

P.S don't listen to the missus......2.0L is the way to go ;)

PH2 172
Well I didnt listen in the end.... I never do. Got a Ph2 172 in silver.

FSH, recent cambelt stuff/power steering pump etc and has a 182 style exhaust fitted. Bodywork is straight just has a few minor scratches here and there and a little dent in the bonnet, and some horrible OZ alloys that will be getting changed.

Pick it up thursday all being well :)