ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hitman - Absolution

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Does look good - need to complete CoD BO2 first, which despite buying over a week ago, I still haven't even played.

1.8 Civic EX
am I being a complete spoon or what? I can't work out what I'm supposed to be doing on the 3rd level lol almost too many options/routes to take I just end up in massive gun fights.

Got a Silent Assassin Rank on the China Town level though which is cool, something like 133,000 points :)

I created a competition in Contracts mode and invited a couple of you along to take part. It's set for three days. It's a mega easy "hit" to take on. I just done it for the sake of trying it out and a bit of achievment whoring

i was defo being a spoon. Nailed it now, got most of the challenges. Unseen/ no disguises etc.

Next level is just pure awesome! They keep getting better and better, the music is spot on to, really atmospheric.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Just completed this, was gutted when it ended just wanted it to carry on forever haha.

One of the best games I've played in a long time :approve:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Believe it or not, I'm still on the first level. Saying that, I've completed it 3 times now, but I'm trying to get 100%. One challenge objective left - complete the entire level without using a disguise (suit only). So I'll do that tonight.

Evo 5 RS
Does look good - need to complete CoD BO2 first, which despite buying over a week ago, I still haven't even played.

I wouldn't bother, at least not for the campaign. It's the most poorly written cluster f**k of generic characters yet. Which is pretty good going for a MW game. There's one or two entertaining missions, but that's about it.

MP on the other hand is pretty good fun

1.8 Civic EX
Believe it or not, I'm still on the first level. Saying that, I've completed it 3 times now, but I'm trying to get 100%. One challenge objective left - complete the entire level without using a disguise (suit only). So I'll do that tonight.

I'm doing the same. Playing each level over and over untill I get all the challenges, or as many as I can work out, then move onto the next one. There are a couple I've missed as I can't work them out yet but all the easier ones are getting nailed. not being spotted, not killing anyone, collect all the disguises, pick up all the things, kill in all the different ways, suit only etc.

HMV have this in for £32.99.

That the cheapest?

Shopto was £31 I think.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll pick this up from HMV over the weekend I think. Loved Blood Money, was one of my favourite games!

1.8 Civic EX
I think there is a HD collection of three previous hitman games coming out soon for those that might not have played them before. Highly recomend as they are all awesome.

Golf R/Leon FR
Yeah I saw that about the HD version coming out. Was supposed to be this year but think it's been delayed.

BMW F31
I got mine on Amazon for £22.99, got to wait until Christmas to play it though as it's a gift from the my better half!

Golf R/Leon FR
Really enjoying this, far better than I expected. I've re-done the first level a few times trying to get the achievements.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Really enjoying this, far better than I expected. I've re-done the first level a few times trying to get the achievements.

Took me 5 attempts to get everything done. Had to Google one of them.

King of Chinatown looks far more difficult to nab every Objective.

1.8 Civic EX
nooooo don't google them! lol

I've got all of them for the first three levels now without googling so it is possible. You just have to think out side the box a little, the clues are all there. Some of the more obscure ones I've got by shear fluke too.

I'm struggling with some on the library/drug house now though....must....resist....google.....

Last edited:
  Golf R/Leon FR
Done all but 2 objectives on the first level now. I need to find the hammer and drug the chef. I think i'll continue the story for now and go back later. I had a go at the Chinatown level and there are loads of ways to kill the guy.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Done all but 2 objectives on the first level now. I need to find the hammer and drug the chef. I think i'll continue the story for now and go back later. I had a go at the Chinatown level and there are loads of ways to kill the guy.

If you managed to drug the coffee, you should easily be able to drug the chef. The axe was the last item I found.

Golf R/Leon FR
If you managed to drug the coffee, you should easily be able to drug the chef. The axe was the last item I found.

I've done it now. I just wanted to try a new level. I have got all of the kills on Chinatown, and most of the achievements. Some I may have to google. Also tried the hotel level which can be tricky.

The old games are awesome, this is just as good. Definitely recommended.

1.8 Civic EX
I'm currently doing the Master Poisoner set.

The below is how I done these ones. May not be the most effecient/perfect way to achieve them but it works.

The poison
It's the Fugi fish. Right over the other side of where you enter the square. You'll see the open hatch with a smoking cop next to it. Turn 180 to face back the direction you came. Head to the left and you'll see a market stall with two cooks and a copper standing near by. Wait for the female cook to look the other way, run in, grab the fish and run out

The food
Poison the food on the market stall next to the open hatch by the smoking copper mentioned earlier

The Coffee
Grab a copper or the drug dealer disguise. Walk on into the guarded area where the king is in the middle (when the king isn't around) and poison the coffee on the table

The Drugs
On the opposite side of the square to the car, there is an ally with a copper sitting on a chair. Distract him, or get a copper suit to get past. Up the stairs and into the room. Poison the drugs on the table to the left under the open window.

You can't do them all in one go so simply do one. When the king dies, restart from the checkpoint, do the next, when he dies, restart from the checkpoint and do the last.

Golf R/Leon FR
I've done all the kills in Chinatown except the controlled demolition. Finally got all of the achievements for the first level :)

Goliath I
I've done all the kills in Chinatown except the controlled demolition. Finally got all of the achievements for the first level :)

That's the first one I did. Boom!

I'm not to sure on the points system though, while it definitely adds to the replay value I just constantly find myself restarting to checkpoint every time I get seen so I don't lose points. It takes away from the free flow of playing a game.

1.8 Civic EX
That's the first one I did. Boom!

I'm not to sure on the points system though, while it definitely adds to the replay value I just constantly find myself restarting to checkpoint every time I get seen so I don't lose points. It takes away from the free flow of playing a game.

Don't restart it, try and evade/hide till they ain't looking for you. Makes it more fun, unless ofcourse you're trying to get the unseen challenge etc.

Woot! All challenges for level 4 (run for your life) without googling :)

thanks for liking my contract Christopher, had a quick go on yours too and liked it. Gotta love a bit of axe action in crowded spaces lol!