ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hmmm pink 182.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I don't really agree with much of that dave tbh. But that's all down to preferene, experience and your interpretation of what fun behind the wheels is, so I respect that is your thoughts. From the experiences Ive had with the two car, it's a bit different.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I don't really agree with much of that dave tbh. But that's all down to preferene, experience and your interpretation of what fun behind the wheels is, so I respect that is your thoughts. From the experiences Ive had with the two car, it's a bit different.

Exactly!! This is what 99% of ClioSport dont understand. Handling, is very much personal preference ;)

I very much prefer a tendency for oversteer on the limit, i think Ollie's words the other day after taking it for the MOT were 'i think its broken, feels like the rear is trying to overtake the front'. My response was 'perfect isnt it' ...

williams and trophy
Exactly!! This is what 99% of ClioSport dont understand. Handling, is very much personal preference ;)

I very much prefer a tendency for oversteer on the limit, i think Ollie's words the other day after taking it for the MOT were 'i think its broken, feels like the rear is trying to overtake the front'. My response was 'perfect isnt it' ...

thats exactly it mate. the on/off throttle adjustability just isnt there. i like to be able to get a bit of LOO at request, not when it feels like it.

williams and trophy
I find the "don't crash" argument hilarious. You're not the only person on the road, you know.

honest??? lol.

there are times/places for giving it a bootful. and theres this thing called roadcraft, experience, call it what you will. im not saying iv never hit anything, but in the 25 years driving so far(a couple of years illegally ;)) nothings hit me. there have been close calls, but iv always managed to avoid them hitting me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Am I the only guy that didn't really enjoy driving the Willoliams?

Maybe i'm into more modern hot hatches although I loved the 205.

The Trophy is still one of the best out of the box hatches i've driven/been in still hate that bloody steering wheel though.

williams and trophy
fed up of the rust finally eh?

lol..i still have the none rusty williams for when i want to have fun. ;)

this is ok for use as daily hack throwin the lads dirty footy kit in etc. saves the williams' interior if nowt else.

Swift Sport
Lol @ 'Mr Williams' himself getting a Trophy.

TBF though, my brothers modded Valver was a beast of a car.

Had to double take you when I saw you drive past me the other day... Sounds crazy:evil:

I have yet to drive a car that comes close to the excellent drivers package of the Williams.

Good to see your still loyal to Renault.

Auf Wiedersehen

GG

williams and trophy
it drones like hell below 90 ;)

reno, £ for £ the best hot hatches out there i think. shame theyv lost their way since the 90s. must be the drugs ;)

williams and trophy
couple more pics.

t1.jpg

t3.jpg

and the ktec zorst showing its quality

zorstonthecock.jpg

zorst3.jpg

zorst4.jpg

My exhaust looked similar when I got the Trophy! Only mine came with a Yozza ;) mounts were shagged though.