ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hole In Cat :(

Clio182
Hi All,

Have just discovered that my cat has a hole, what do you recommend? Replace the cat or have it Decat if so where, how? Also is there anybody people can recommend who would be able to take a look at this and somebody who isn't to expensive (pref west mids area)?

Regards
Dean

Twingo GT
I'm no expert but if your cat has a hole in it is ring the vets to get it put down, sorry about your loss :(

What exhaust do you have fitted? Standard?

You can get replacement cats in the for sale section on here for about £50.

Clio182
Ha thanks for the concern Waitey lol

Yeah its a standard exhaust Jesus, Is it better to replace cat or have decat? Also is it easy to do yourself?

Clio182
Cheers Niall, have just put post on wanted pages to see if anybody has 1 lying around.

Cheers for the advice guys

Clio182
172 that's what my brother suggested but wasn't sure lol, will speak with him again an see what he can sort :D cheers

i'd get a btm system on mine if i had the dollars!
i got one made up at john ashley in walsall but its like a nuke going off all the while.im getting old now and the exhaust really grinds my walnuts

Megane 225
BTM made them but they don't do the Yozza anymore they do a different system now. People say its good just a bit pricey. YouTube Yozzas pal I think there the best sounding.

Clio182
I just got the p&b map, its awesome :) it doesn't activate for normal driving so you don't sound like a knob going thought town ect (provided you keep the revs below 4K which is easy).
To be honest I do like the sound of this, what exhaust have you got on yours, can this be fitted to the standard one?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
yeah can be used with any exhaust provide you have a decat! This is Aarons car on the RR with the p&b map (and what made me decide to get it as well lol). going to take some video of mine later if I have time.

Last edited by a moderator: