ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Horn problem need help please anyone !

Bought an aftermarket steering wheel , the horn is a cheap nasty looking push button , the horn Doesent sound it actually smokes !! Changed my squib as it burnt out the last ones live cable ! Fitted the new one and still smokes ! Can it be a dodgey button ? Really want this working and safe aswell !!

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
marky0_172;10I32067 said:
Bought an aftermarket steering wheel , the horn is a cheap nasty looking push button , the horn Doesent sound it actually smokes !! Changed my squib as it burnt out the last ones live cable ! Fitted the new one and still smokes ! Can it be a dodgey button ? Really want this working and safe aswell !!

Could you use a ph1 indicator stalk with the horn button on the end therefore not needing the horn button on the wheel?

Dont use the steering wheel horn as the squibb is bi wired and will burn out, buy a phase one indicator stalk with the horn button sign on the end and make sure it has the switch for both front and rear fogs, its a straight swap ?

CursedTitanium 182FF
This is how mine is wired, and is working fine. OMP horn push.
20140224_175712_zps55cc910f.gif

Red: Live

1812lsd - don't suppose you can re-upload the photo for how the OMP horn push is wired in as need to look at either doing the same or fitting a PH1 stalk

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I have a phase 1 stalk for sale in the for sale section if interested mate.