ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Do I Fit My Ecotek

Quote: Originally posted by Steve on 30 April 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 29 April 2003

Its definitely more of a Scccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrpppppp noise that a pphhaarrrppp noise.
Mate I bet they sound the nuts..... Is it like a coffee machine then? Hey what if you fitted 2 of them to your car, would you get 2 bhp and twice the noise or would your brakes fail? :p
its exponential!

fit 4 and u have 8bhp gain!!!

thats why i have 15 of them!

BenR,

You got 15 Ecoteks, a 5000 quid pphhaarrrppp emulator AND a the hyper-mega fuel hose technopaperclip ????????

I bet your motor moves like the starship enterprise, only with the sound of a tractor !!!

actually, it sounds like 15 tractors!!!

and it goes like the newer starship Voyager........

its great, but ive got no space for anything else under the bonnet due to all the pipe needed for the ecoteks......mind you, i did fabricate my own custom fidgety wierd tippy end bit from billet Titainium carbon strind kevlar weave.

Clio 197

Absolute optimum Ecotek installation:

1. Open bin.

2. Throw Ecotek in the bin.

3. Close bin and take car for a test drive.

Notice that it still runs as good as before. Much better than if you installed the Ecotek in any other manner.

alternatively, insert one into bottom, continue to drive as per normal and notice how much faster it feels your going and how many more miles per the tank your getting simple because it so damn uncomfortable! lol

Plus, the noises at least have a reason for being there! haha

Ben........you owe me new 2 new leather front seats.........i wondered what them little marks in my seats were !!!....now i know.......it was that Ecotek valve you had shoved up ur arse !!!

also people......havin an Ecotek valve shoved up yer arse means youll have trouble reading maps......wont yer ben !!!!...you might get more miles per gallon....but youll travel twice the distance .....lmao !!

hahaha!!!!!

hey, wasnt my fault!!!

i said A11, you were meant to carry along it.....not magically put us 25 miles up the A14!!!!!

you had the wheel mate, no excuses!

besides, i was too bust trying to secretly clean the seats........