ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How hard is it to get a rear abs sensor for a 182!

Renault Sport 182
Headed back to Eurocar parts after work thinking at last i will be able to get my car MOT'd tomorrow, ive been waiting for the right Rear left abs sensor to come in for a week after rhem supplying me with the wrong one last sat.

Get there and all is ok they take a little more money off me and bring out the new part after fiddling on his keyboard for 10 minutes. I look at it and my heart sinks wrong again :-/ i show him some pics on my phone of the original part, id all already given them the part number off the old part when ordering over the phone ladt sat and the guy assured me it was correct.

Anyway now there saying they cant get the part i need, should i try renault and get bent over or has anyone else got any ideas other than GSF? Gonna them in the morn but im not holding out :-/ gutted!

Renault Sport 182
Cheers Fred, i guess ive learned that the hard way! £112 it is then :-/ do you know if their likely to stock them?

Lionel Richie
renault - no chance

i've got a 182 at work we're breaking but they're nigh on impossible to get out with destroying them :(