ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many petrol blue 182's are there on here?

Never seen this colour before looks epic.

Looks sort of gunmetal/ anthracite on one of the above pictures then when the sun hits it the sparkle really comes out.

Epic.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Sounds like the garage I got it off. They were having the belt done "as we speak" then 5 days later realised it needed a Renault dealer to do it properly!! Still at least its getting done properly!!
What bits you got so far?

Yeah, I said I wasn't interested unless it was done (to be truthful I probably would have bitten the bullet anyway due to the colour and the low chance of finding another). They told me that they knew it needed doing but had priced it accordingly (which to be fair there are similar 182FFs with 47k miles in the more common colours for £7-800 more) so I guess that was the truth. They went off to price it up and got the best quote of £600. They then agreed that if I paid the screen price they'd only charge me £200 for the belt and they would pay £400 so I obviously went for it!

Shopping wise, I'm waiting for a reply from Aaron to get the wheel recovered with petrol blue stitching and a petrol blue TDC band, I'm on the hunt for a ITG Maxogen filter kit. I've priced up some carbon goodies for the inside and outside and also ordered the paint to do the engine cover (oh and some 2.0l 16v decals for it too) I'm looking for a battery and fuse cover although might fabricate my own. ordering some 200 spec rear badges too. Will then sort an exhaust and remap. Might have a rest then and enjoy.

Flame Red Delight
there is one driving about edinburgh/newbridge area. Ive seen it whilst i was visitin the local scrapyard(no it wasnt in the scrap yard the owner must have been inside buying stuff). Looks very nice in the flesh, this one was an 05 plate with no cup packs at all.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah, I said I wasn't interested unless it was done (to be truthful I probably would have bitten the bullet anyway due to the colour and the low chance of finding another). They told me that they knew it needed doing but had priced it accordingly (which to be fair there are similar 182FFs with 47k miles in the more common colours for £7-800 more) so I guess that was the truth. They went off to price it up and got the best quote of £600. They then agreed that if I paid the screen price they'd only charge me £200 for the belt and they would pay £400 so I obviously went for it!

Shopping wise, I'm waiting for a reply from Aaron to get the wheel recovered with petrol blue stitching and a petrol blue TDC band, I'm on the hunt for a ITG Maxogen filter kit. I've priced up some carbon goodies for the inside and outside and also ordered the paint to do the engine cover (oh and some 2.0l 16v decals for it too) I'm looking for a battery and fuse cover although might fabricate my own. ordering some 200 spec rear badges too. Will then sort an exhaust and remap. Might have a rest then and enjoy.

That's exactly the same as what my garage did for me, so couldnt grumble really.
Just out of interest is yours at a KIA garage? Think I've found it, was excited as it's the only one bar mine I've seen for sale!!
Like the mod ideas, I'm goin the carbon route too, but love the engine cover idea. Might have to copy that!! Lol
Most of the other bits I'm going to keep standard, like the badges but as it's 'rare' want it largely as it left the factory.
If you don't mind, could you let me know how much the steering wheel quote is please? Mine doesn't bother me much, but if it's not loads might get it done.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
there is one driving about edinburgh/newbridge area. Ive seen it whilst i was visitin the local scrapyard(no it wasnt in the scrap yard the owner must have been inside buying stuff). Looks very nice in the flesh, this one was an 05 plate with no cup packs at all.

No cup packs mean it's one of only 5 ever made, the rarest 182 of all..........

Flame Red Delight
No cup packs mean it's one of only 5 ever made, the rarest 182 of all..........

yea dont think the guy or girl was on cliosport either but i gathered it would be down to single figures rareness due to the non cuppage

PB 182 (1 of 29)
That's exactly the same as what my garage did for me, so couldnt grumble really.
Just out of interest is yours at a KIA garage? Think I've found it, was excited as it's the only one bar mine I've seen for sale!!
Like the mod ideas, I'm goin the carbon route too, but love the engine cover idea. Might have to copy that!! Lol
Most of the other bits I'm going to keep standard, like the badges but as it's 'rare' want it largely as it left the factory.
If you don't mind, could you let me know how much the steering wheel quote is please? Mine doesn't bother me much, but if it's not loads might get it done.

That's the one, listed on 'trader as green!!

I'm with you on the originality thing, just a few minor bearly noticable tweaks (changing black bits for carbon etc) As far as the plans, I've seen the guy on here that does the carbon coating (proper carbon) and it looks great so I'll be sending the dash strips, wheel and gear insert and the hazard panel to him, along with the rear bumper strip, pipe surrounds and the fog surrounds. Fancy keeping the diamonds and badging fairly original (as you said they are rare) but might get the 197/200 style Renault sport badges as a subtle update. Then get the 'bay looking sweet (Painted cover, maxogen, polished inlets much carbon and polished stainless and the mechanicals upgraded for a bit more noise, poise and poke! Oh, and some hi-fidelity stereo action going on too.

Will let you know about the wheel (think it's around £150). I'll start a small project thread when I get going to give you stuff to copy, hehe!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah a copy thread would be great!! Lol
I'm going to do my diamonds and bullets carbon, as they can be reversed. Only vinyl tho cuz I'm a pauper!! Lol
Yeah found it and said to the missus "look another one like mine"!! Looks nice and clean. Listed as 'digital green' isnt it?
Well they are rare, and so far we are the only members on here to have them now!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Plus unless your travelling miles to get it, you can't be 'that' far from me, I'm walsall way.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Just the other side of Nottingham, about 1.25 hours away from you. We'll have to get a few together at some point for some shots!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Oh right, so quite a way then! Lol
Yeah that would be good, gotta find some more tho first!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Here's my little girl.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Wayhay, got mine now, will chuck some pics up later.

So far got an alloy footrest, new bulbs, carbon mods carbon kit, alpine stereo stalk adaptor on order and first dibs on a maxogen. Forgotten how much fun they are to own!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Surely this can't be all of us:

1. J6pkp1234 - 05 with cup spoiler pack
2. dezmondo - 04 with both cup packs

BG 182
Ive seen one of these on the road before, pictures dont really do it justice, looks must nicer in real life

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Ive seen one of these on the road before, pictures dont really do it justice, looks must nicer in real life

Definitely, I looked and chose to buy mine on a dull day (still loved the colour). When I picked it up the sun was out. The dealer brought the car round for me, through the garage and when he emerged the sun hit it and wow, I was blown away by the gold shining through. So pleased I went for a 182 and doubly pleased I got a PB one! Gonna enjoy this!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Glad you got it, congrats!!! Great fun aren't they!!
Get some pics up, I'm having real problems putting pics of mine up, hence above. When I access photobucket on my iphone, i cant copy the url!!
Sounds like a good list so far. My next purchases are carbon vinyl and aux in cable. That's it, for now...

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Yeah, noticed the pic not worked. Just ordered new plates, including a slightly smaller one to fit front recess. Looking at lowering springs too.

Petrol Blue 182
Surely this can't be all of us:

3. stewner - 54 with susp cup pack

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Decided to be a bit sad and work out the relative rareness of the different spec PBs:

So....

There were 29 made, with 5 having no packs, 21 having cup spoilers, 21 having cup suspension and one with Recaro seats (which I have read had both cup packs).

Therefore in order of rarity they are:

1st rarest = Recaro seats and cup packs (only 1 sold)
Joint 2nd = Cup spoilers only (3 sold) and cup suspension only (3 sold)
4th rarest = No cup packs (5 sold)
5th rarest = Normal seats and both cup packs (17 sold)

That makes mine the 5th rarest - at least I won't feel so bad if I decide to tweak it a little.

Right, off to get a new anorak!!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
We have another:

3. stewner - 54 with susp cup pack
4. TigerPig - 54 with both cup packs