ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much for tickets at the gate(donnington)

monaco blue 172 ..
just wandering how much the tickets are for the event this weekend (only just found out about the world series :dapprove: this weekend ) apologies ......
and is it safe to park (no idiots trying to swipe things from ya motor etc )cheers for any info peeps

If your parking inside you should be fine I've never parked out side so no idea where the car park even is.

I've got 3 spare tickets now if you want them might be best picking them up on Saturday/Sunday at the event from an agreed place though.

monaco blue 172 ..
what do ya mean by inside ,,never been so might sound a stupid question .i live about 40 mins from the track ,in chesterfield . will be going on the sunday with the missis... how much for the tickets mate

marksman said:
what do ya mean by inside ,,never been so might sound a stupid question .i live about 40 mins from the track ,in chesterfield . will be going on the sunday with the missis... how much for the tickets mate
Tickets are free tyr your local dealership they are given loads to give away.

If you registered earlier on you could drive into the parking in the center of the circuit.

Shhh
I think we have 8 in total, only 4 going..

Loads and loads of free tickets will be about. Make sure you check in at the weekend and meet up with someone. Dont forget that there will be a convoy going from doncaster to the place on sunday, get your name on the list and get promised spare tickets.

Dont buy off eBay, they are FREE......

monaco blue 172 ..
edde said:
Tickets are free tyr your local dealership they are given loads to give away.

If you registered earlier on you could drive into the parking in the center of the circuit.
been thinking of registering on here but didnt know weather to cos my dad works for renault so get most of my stuff cheap anyway ,but it seems you get into places ya wouldn't normaly get ?ah well looks like ill be parking with everyone else

marksman said:
been thinking of registering on here but didnt know weather to cos my dad works for renault so get most of my stuff cheap anyway ,but it seems you get into places ya wouldn't normaly get ?ah well looks like ill be parking with everyone else
I'll be in the public bit as well. It was open to none member as well i think the aline onwers club were arrnaging it.

Discounts on here are from other place ie GSF but if you get cheap Renault parts iits not a suseful depends what your going to do to your car.

monaco blue 172 ..
gonna have a look for the thread for this convoy in donny me finks sounds a good idea