ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is a ph1 wheel worth?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
I'm puzzled because it's in mint condition. Doesn't look like a retrim.
Just searched the forum. Apparantly a new one is £328.
Retrimmed ones are £130.

How much is mine worth. Pics coming soon.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
106_0398.jpg

106_0397.jpg

106_0396.jpg

106_0395.jpg

106_0394.jpg

106_0393.jpg

106_0392.jpg

106_0391.jpg

106_0390.jpg

Evo 6, E92 320d
That looks a retrim to me, as the origionals were more black in colour, that looks like real leather.

Bus w**ker
That looks a retrim to me, as the origionals were more black in colour, that looks like real leather.
I'd agree. Even more so since I found out the other day that they were originally covered in Alcantara, apart from the small blue leather patch at the bottom spoke.

ph1 black 172
i would have to agree. the stitching looks far to new and clean unless this car has done a few thousand miles from new.

also looks the wrong stitching pattern and does look like leather not alcantara

ph1 black 172
just had a quick look around. the stitching on your is totally wrong. so it had a retrim.(still looks good for a ph1 wheel)

DSCF2768.jpg

picture taken from the guides section

Last edited:
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
I've seen pictures of retrimmed wheels and they looked quite bad compared to mine. That's why I thought it was standard.

Alarm is aftermarket, not an import.

How much do we think it's worth then I'm struggling to pinpoint a price.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That steering wheel is either out of an Exclusive 172 or a 1.6 16v RSI.

Storm Grey 200
Looks great in that top pic, the seats look "tight" mine are all saggy now they are getting on a bit :(

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
That retrimmed wheel looks very good. Could do with one for my Ph1 172. I would say the wheel in photos is out of a Phase1 172.