ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Reckon you could break it quicker than fixing it.. Dephaser and belts is irrelevant if engine is fubar surely

Suzuki Swift Sport
Yeah but my dilemma is that I'm not sure whether to fix and sell, fix and use or just sell as is.

If it was fixed first, the belts et al would be fresh.

Otherwise Yeah you're right, it makes zero difference if sold as is.

Really not in a position to break as I just don't have the time unfortunately.

I really have no idea how much it's worth as a Non-runner. Can't let it go for less than 1k like that though, as it would be cheaper to repair and sell.

Trophy #387
Trophy
102k miles
Belts all done at 65k
Brembo HCs front discs
Ferodo DS2500 pads all round
Clio V6 air filter
Some sort of random JMS re-map
Magnex Exhaust System
Just serviced/MOT'd - pads have 10k left on them, 2 brand new PS3s on front, 2 new on rear 2 months ago, 1 Brand New Turini on there.

late 2003 172cup
Don't really want to see it go?
My trophy turbo
Hybrids r26r turbo
Quaiffe helical
Ktr Megane Pistons and rods
Rebuilt Sachs
Rebuilt gear box
Rebuilt engine at 34k
Gen 90 ecu
Private plate
41k on the clock
11 months mot
300 bhp+ 380 lb/ft
4 x mitchelin PS3 new

Just some of the goodies.
I love the car but I am needing something normal

I would say 7-7.5k?

4628f715ac773045225ebc876dfef49c.jpg

Clio 172 cup
Hi,

how much would my 172 cup be worth it has 115k mot till May, cambelt due in a 18 months or 15k miles. Lowered on eibachs springs has K-tec solid top mounts and induction kit fitted bodywork in good condition and interior.

Thanks

172 cup
Clio 172 cup
88k miles
Cambelt + Dephaser changed by rentec in 2010 so due next year.
Just changed the oil and rear discs + pads
Evo 6 recaro trendlines
Alcantara door cards and rear seats
Bilstein B14 coilovers
Mark fish top mounts
Front 20mm spacers
Full geo set up
Whiteline rear ARB
Ktec induction kit
Front strut brace
Toyo T1r's all round front ones nearly new
Genuine cup front splitter
Ktec exhaust

Not sure what to put it up for what do you guys think ?

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
BG FF 182 2005.
77K. FSH. 3 owners (inc me). Last owner had it for 7/8 yrs. BTM stainless steel exhaust put on last year.
Regularly serviced (I do oil and filters every 6-8k). Just had a new alternator and battery.
Will need new tyres soon ish (next 2k or so).
Few small marks here and there (I'm being very picky).

Alloys do let her down as they are quite kerbed ; (
Would be interested to see what it's worth.
Thoughts?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
16" make unknown, freshly powder coated..
Any ideas?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416684253545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416684253545.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 62
  Clio rs Gordini
Hello all,

Reluctantly I will be listing my Clio for sale in the coming months. Was after some estimates on how much you guys think it's worth compared to my valuation.

2010 60 plate
Clio RS 200 Gordini edition
22k miles at the moment
Full service history (every service apart from one are proper Renault dealers)
M.O.T until September 2015
Very good paintwork, no dings. Can't upload picture until later.
Full leather seats
Brand new set of Eagle F1 symetric tyres
Two remote keys
Only mod is upgraded cabin speakers. 4 x Rockford punch.

FF RB 182
Hi guys,

Anyone know how much my Orbisoud exhaust system might be worth. Unsure of how much miles its done but its in very good condition, just needs a clean. All mounts are there as well.

568161C1-F9ED-4FD3-9D93-22B53C7D81EC.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thoughts please

Black Ph1 172 (x)
64k miles
Same owner for over 10 years (2 owners)
All MOT certs and various stamps but not full
Timing belt etc done but due in 5/6 months
Very tidy just needs a good clean/freshen up

Thanks

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
2010 mx5 2.0 sport tec folding hardtop. 16k miles mint.
What's that worth private or trade in?
Cheers :D

clio 172 sport
Hi guys and girls,
I'm looking at selling my beloved Clio 172 sport at the end of the month and I'm after some feedback on my valuation.
I have owned the car since 2006 and it has only had one previous owner.
Current mileage is 76,000 miles.
It has been serviced regularly with the majority of services carried out at Renault main dealers.
Timing belt was changed at 37,000 miles by RS tuning of Leeds.
Last service was carried out in May this year by a local garage at 72,667 miles.
Car will come with a full 6 months tax and MOT.
Modifications I have done are only minor they include anthracite trophy alloy wheels, stainless steel exhaust by Power flow Burnley, ITG Maxogen induction kit.
bad bits:
couple of scratches and small car park dings to body work.
Car sometimes doesn't fire up first time think this is a common fault with the TDC sensor on Clios.
IM LOOKING FOR £1,000 DOES THIS SOUND REASONABLE?
Thanks for reading my post Benm172.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Hi guys and girls,
I'm looking at selling my beloved Clio 172 sport at the end of the month and I'm after some feedback on my valuation.
I have owned the car since 2006 and it has only had one previous owner.
Current mileage is 76,000 miles.
It has been serviced regularly with the majority of services carried out at Renault main dealers.
Timing belt was changed at 37,000 miles by RS tuning of Leeds.
Last service was carried out in May this year by a local garage at 72,667 miles.
Car will come with a full 6 months tax and MOT.
Modifications I have done are only minor they include anthracite trophy alloy wheels, stainless steel exhaust by Power flow Burnley, ITG Maxogen induction kit.
bad bits:
couple of scratches and small car park dings to body work.
Car sometimes doesn't fire up first time think this is a common fault with the TDC sensor on Clios.
IM LOOKING FOR £1,000 DOES THIS SOUND REASONABLE?
Thanks for reading my post Benm172.
Price sounds about right, but just for information, it won't come with any tax.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Hi James
Thanks for the reply! why wont it come with tax pal? I will have to tax it at the end of the month.

Cheers Ben.
Have a read up on the new tax laws mate. Tax is not transferrable anymore, it belongs to you and not the car. The new buyer will have to tax it when they purchase the car. You will then automatically receive a refund on the tax left once the V5 gets processed by the doovla

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Hi all,

Looking for a valuation of my Clio mk2 1.2 16v, as she'll be going up for sale in the coming days. Details are as follows:

53' plate, pearl black, 63,000 miles. Car totally standard other than an aftermarket Kenwood head unit. Mechanically sound with full service history and cambelt changed last year (£280). I have the log book, both original keys and all receipts for previous work done. Bodywork is clean and straight, with only a faint mark on the drivers side of rear bumper (can be seen in photos if you look hard enough). Interior is immaculate with no rips, tears or signs of wear. Car is maintained very well, with a clean almost every week.
The pictures below were taken last week, and today I gave the car a full valet/detail from top to bottom; bodywork, door sills, interior, windows, engine bay THE LOT. Clean, clay, polish and sealant used on the body to really get her gleaming. Also fitted brand new genuine Renault wheel trims to neaten up the look, and some fresh plates.

Pictures can be found in the following link:
http://s50.photobucket.com/user/T12_clio/library/?sort=3&page=1

Thanks in advance for the valuation(s).

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all,

Looking for a valuation of my Clio mk2 1.2 16v, as she'll be going up for sale in the coming days. Details are as follows:

53' plate, pearl black, 63,000 miles. Car totally standard other than an aftermarket Kenwood head unit. Mechanically sound with full service history and cambelt changed last year (£280). I have the log book, both original keys and all receipts for previous work done. Bodywork is clean and straight, with only a faint mark on the drivers side of rear bumper (can be seen in photos if you look hard enough). Interior is immaculate with no rips, tears or signs of wear. Car is maintained very well, with a clean almost every week.
The pictures below were taken last week, and today I gave the car a full valet/detail from top to bottom; bodywork, door sills, interior, windows, engine bay THE LOT. Clean, clay, polish and sealant used on the body to really get her gleaming. Also fitted brand new genuine Renault wheel trims to neaten up the look, and some fresh plates.

Pictures can be found in the following link:
http://s50.photobucket.com/user/T12_clio/library/?sort=3&page=1

Thanks in advance for the valuation(s).
I'd reckon £1300 at least

Monaco 172 Turbo
16" Turinis

Hi guys
I'm thinking about selling my set of 4 Speedline Turinis to get some 15" wheels for my 182. They are in perfect condition with no marks whatsoever, finished in gunmetal grey with matching Renault centre caps (I also have spare Speedline caps). Tyres fitted are Pilot Sport 3's (half worn).

How much are they worth?

Thanks

Petrol Blue 182
Hi guys, looking at a petrol blue 182 and i wanna no what people think the value of it is?
Its on 05 plate, cup packs, 84k miles with full service history, cambelt and aux belt done recently, new power steering pump just replaced, serviced with all dealer parts and platinum tipped plugs etc.
The car looks really really clean, its on coilovers, OZ super T's and has a Stainless catback.
If i bought it i wopuld be getting some standard wheels and exhaust put back on it and just pampering it!
Help is appreciated guys.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi guys, looking at a petrol blue 182 and i wanna no what people think the value of it is?
Its on 05 plate, cup packs, 84k miles with full service history, cambelt and aux belt done recently, new power steering pump just replaced, serviced with all dealer parts and platinum tipped plugs etc.
The car looks really really clean, its on coilovers, OZ super T's and has a Stainless catback.
If i bought it i wopuld be getting some standard wheels and exhaust put back on it and just pampering it!
Help is appreciated guys.

Sounds really good but I wouldn't bother with an original exhaust... going to cost you s**t loads and be nowhere near as good as the top aftermarket ones!

AB 182 w/Recaros
05 Arctic blue 182 with Recaro's and Xenon's.
33k miles, FSH
Ktec exhaust
Pipercross viper cold air feed
cup spoiler and k-tec carbon fibre front splitter.
Mint anthracite Turini's