ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much these worth

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

was thinking a bit more than that, boohoo sobsob :(

There are 5 wheels all with brand spanking tyres on...

i reckon tops £400 mate

i know there lovely wheel + brand new tyres etc

but you can get a brand new set of 17" wheels + tyres for about £450-500 now

and the prices are coming down all the time

clio williams, Ph1 172

they are worth more than £400 for sure!! They are team dynamics, not some cheap poo wheels that fall apart if you slightly catch a kerb and theres 5! The tyres were only fitted like a week ago too! I;d say £500

Quote: Originally posted by Paul16V on 27 April 2003

they are worth more than £400 for sure!! They are team dynamics, not some cheap poo wheels that fall apart if you slightly catch a kerb and theres 5! The tyres were only fitted like a week ago too! I;d say £500
I thought team dynamics were cheap! lol

team dynamics are good wheels i think they are used alot on the racing scene so are built to take a beatin

but im affraid theres only so much you can ask for secondhand wheels these days

hope you get what you want for them

clio williams, Ph1 172

Na Team dynamics are good rims. They would have been not far off a grand new I bet for a set of 5.

WHAT!!!

nah, they are average wheels......the manufacturers (rimstock) manufactuer dedicated racing wheels, TD are for the street.

and a GRAND!!!! OMG............

clio williams, Ph1 172

They wouldnt have been far off a grand for 5 though. A set of 4 is prob about £800 now I bet with decent tyres.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Come on 17 inch OZ & Speedlines are £700 with Yoko tyres on so id say £450 considering new tyres & if u can find any1 that wants them cause for 200 more they could take their choice of some spankers.