ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much to fit a starter motor?

a turbo'd yellow car
how much am i looking at to fit a starter motor?

LCUK can get me one for £68+vat in 4 days just need to get it fitted!

how hard would it be if i tryed myself also?

i know its by the manifold

please help cheers

P.S i have an 05 182 cup

LY 182
you cant get it out with the manifold in(on a 182), have to take the plenham off aswell for access

and i bloody near cut my finger off on an exhaust manifold gasket doing one

so i personally would charge alot, lol

ITB'd MK1
you cant get it out with the manifold in(on a 182), have to take the plenham off aswell for access

it's just about barely possible with the exhaust manifold on, but it's a massive t**t to do, and putting the heatshield back on......well it angered me

LY 182

it's just about barely possible with the exhaust manifold on, but it's a massive tw*t to do, and putting the heatshield back on......well it angered me
sod even trying lol i tryed fiddling it out and keeping the blood pressure in mind thought it was best to loosen it,, i only moved it back a bit

but by the time my finger was p1ssing blood all over the place i got the apprentice on the case :rasp: