ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much would you pay for...

M235i / 172
A 2nd hand stainless cat back system, the back box is scorpion.... but its not stealth, and i want stealth, so id have to mod it with a different back box which will cost me around £50.. how much would you pay for it? Its in good nick.

Ph1
Thats a good price for a back box. Have you had a quote or is that just a guess?

Usually back boxes are in the region of £150.

ValverInBits
^^ second hand??

Hmm £150 would be my upper limit. especially considering that it's not really what you want. is the rest of your system stainless too? going to sound a bit barry with just a backbox on surely?

Ph1
Prospeed made me up a stealth back box when i was running the Magnex and it was roughly 150 - 175 quid delivered excluding the cost of getting the thing modded to fit right! :mad:

Usually back boxes are the expensive part so to get a stealth made up for 50 notes is a bargain.

M235i / 172
Mark one - no its all standard atm, but the one i can get is a full cat back system with the middle box as well, its just that id not use the existing back box thats with it id mod it to be stealth with a diff box etc. So really its no different to a normal cat back stealth, why would it sound barry?

About the price of the back box i can source that reasonably cheap and im an engineer so handy when it comes to modding it all :)

Were saying £150 max for the zaust then, minus the different box i want?

Ph1
If the whole job lot is going to cost over 200 it might be better just to buy a whole new system. 200 or under and its your call.

I dont know if many folk fit Scorpions, they dont get mentioned much, or how good they are ?