ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much......

Black Mk2 172
Could i expect to pay for a brand new set of 16" turinis with tyres , from renault/ or an independant alloy wheel dealers?

Thanks

Scott

Megane 225 Cup
from renault.. if you can get them.. expect to pay about 110 per wheel and then tyres on top..

so about 650

Dependant on where you go and what make you go for (eg oz or speedline) they will come in at different prices.

I would suggest you go to www.potn.co.uk and take a look around and see what their pricing is like.. they seem relatively cheap to me..

also try www.k-tecracing.com

i think they sell turinis.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
16 inch Cup Speedline Turinis are £106.38 with VAT from Renault.

Wheels

CUP 172 SPEEDLINES 16" 8200240867 £106.38
172 5 SPOKE ALLOY 16" 8200109001 £101.38
182 SYNTHESE 16" DARK GREY 8 SPOKE ALLOY 8200394424 £98.00

Chocolate Bar™
i was quoted 690 from my local motor factors for brand new turinis with yoko 539 rubber in 16'' and having looked around a bit, im sure i could get them cheaper than that

Illiad MkII V6
I got a quote from Renault for a set of 16" speedline turini cup wheels and they were £120+VAT.

Maybe the price varies with each dealership but I've never seen them for just over £100.

K-tec sell them for around £125+vat ( Those are for the speedline version though which have an embossed speedline emblem on them and they also dont come with the renault centre caps).

Tyre prices depend on the make and size. A really good set your looking at getting on for £400 fitted.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Cheapest I got quoted for any colour 16" Turini was £480 delivered. Not sure if my source can still do that as I did not take up the offer in the end and have not had a reply to my latest enquiry.

If after Silver then probably best getting them from Renault if they are doing at £106 then tyres from Mytyres or Costco.