ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to make Trax more fun.

Mini Cooper S sport
Everyone from Cliosport has to wear a wig. Any type you like. All day - and the night before.

Will make for some CRACKING photos, and we'll all know who's from CS!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I've sorted the name-tags already, but it seems everyone is favouring slightly more interesting ideas..

DSC00202-1.gif

Hyundai i40
im liking the wig idea and the name badge idea...or why not both....

then the whimps can just wear there name tags

Barge
If Tom goes in the stocks, I'll sell kisses for 2 quid each and it'll all go to Dan's fund or another suggested charity!

Last edited by a moderator:
  you may know it, clio?
VIP tickets to see me walk over and have a wee chat with subway?

f**k off am i paying to see you t**t someone, ill just come out on the piss up and see that!

Peperami has the right idea, put our membership money into some good use and get some models in bekinis ;)

PH1 iceburg
How about CS t shirts with our names across the back (like the chavvy ones people wear to the airport)

Lee

BMW M2C
On the subject of models, myself and Seb have discussed this at great length. lol He has plenty of links to keep him busy.

f**k name badges, it's fine if you work in Sainsburys.

Clio
If you need a non-bias opinion from a lowly Cliosport Club Member on the best options of models. Please feel free to PM your chosen shortlist of candidates (with pics)for an informed and valuable input

Lee

BMW M2C
If you need a non-bias opinion from a lowly Cliosport Club Member on the best options of models. Please feel free to PM your chosen shortlist of candidates (with pics)for an informed and valuable input

No chance, if anyone is picking stand skank it's me. :approve: