ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I.C.E

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

All
I am in the process of finalising my Internet based I.C.E business. I have my data base set up but am still waiting to complete my website. If you are interested in any 2004 products for Kenwood, Soundstream, Cerwin Vega, Alpine, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sony, JVC please email me at mailto:Sales@tnb-ltd.co.uk">Sales@tnb-ltd.co.uk or mailto:t.millin@tnb-ltd.co.uk">t.millin@tnb-ltd.co.uk with the products name and I will respond ASAP with the price I can supply it for. Or Send me a PM as im on here most days.

All of my products are straight from UK suppliers and are not used and there for brand new. Please be patients as it may take a while to reply but we try to answer any questions within 24hours.
Cheers Tom

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

cool goodluck, will contact u soon with an order :D

btw got some boot pop pics, but deleted them off the cam, will prob be able to get soem more tomorrow m8

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Cheers malice!

No rush with the pics mate, Just when you have a chance!

Just give me a PM when you want something!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

ooo was gonna say have u seen the new cerwin vega stroker subs !!!! OMG get me some prices on them if u can :D

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

yeah i can get them just send me a list of anything u r intersted in and any prices u can find and we will sort something out for ya

Hi mate I am currently in the middle of sorting out my ICE installation business, I do custom fibreglass and carbon installs aswell as standard HU fitment. I could use a company like you to sourse cheap ICE for customers and maybe you could pass on some of my details ? Gimme a PM if you are interested

Craig

c-tekice

FAO nev16v your pms are full !! Heres my response

That sounds really good mate !! Im in the middle of my demo car and ive got a proffessional lined up to make my website, my brother also owns a flyer company and my mate owns a sticker and livery company so that could always help on the promotion of your/my business !! I wont know my pricing untill we finish the demo car but when its finished I will give you all the info you need !! Keep in touch mate Craig

ps based in midlands