ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I.C.E

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Soon i will be able to get any of the below. Obviously these will be cheaper that in the shops. Just want to see if anyone on here would be interested. Let me no if u are looking or no of anyone that might be interested! cheers

Fuse Distribution Blocks - 1 in 2 out / 1 in 4 out / 4 in 4 out

AGU In Line Fuse Holder (like what u have under the bonnet for the pwere fuse)

Long Port Tubes - 2" x 4" / 2" x 1" / 3" x 4.4" / 4" x 4.4"

Twin Terminal Plate For Sub Box Pos/Neg

MDF 6" x 9" Spacers Pair

Sub Boxes all carpeted in Grey or Black ( I got a Twin 12 box for my car and its not the cheap skinny MDF they use 18mm if im correct & it weight quite a fair weight.-

8"- Single 0.50 Cu. Ft. / Twin 2 x 0.50 Cu. F.t

10" - Single 0.75 / Twin 2 x 0.75 / Twin 2 x 1.0

12" - Single 0.75 / 1.0 / 1.25 / Twin 2 x 1.0 / 2 x 1.25 /

15" - Single 1.5 / 2.4 / Twin 2 x 1.5

Original look Acoustic Rear Shelves in Black or Grey with 6 x 9 hole pre cut. I have got one of these shelf also and they are very good quality.

For Everyone on cliosport. can get these for Clio 91H - 98R & Clio 1998 + but i can get these for lots of other makes and modles to.

Facias For Head Units. But the clios u dont need this! (lots of other modles)

Acoustic Carpet & Trim -

Replacement Black or Grey Trim For rear shelf 1.3 x 1mtr

Carpet - Beige / Blue / Black-Grey Fleck / Scarlet / Burgundy All 1 X 2mtr

Boot Lining Carpet 1.35 Wide By how Long u Need.

30 Amp & 60 Amp Amplifier Installation Kit

Amp Wiring Kits (includes Power / ground / Speaker / Remote and RCAs, kit also includes few tie raps and all connectors-

RCA leads Gold plated with remote lead Male/Male come in 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 & 1mtr lengths.

Self Adhesive sound Deadening - 100 x 60cm

I think that about it apart for cables which i might be able to get if there is a big interest in them.

Cheers Tom-M

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Its not made by dynamat but it looks like the same stuff just a different brand. Im probably not getting the stuff for a few weeks but i wanna get a big order together first. i dont want to really have to go and pick up single things coz its not worth my time! if people pm me or post on here then i will take your name and what u want then when ive got my order read iw ill let u no!

how much are the stealth shelves for the latest style clio gonna be m8? just a ball park figure would be nice....?

and the fused distrubition blocks.... Do you have a 0/1 guage in with 4 & 8 guages out? i.e. different guages coming out of the block when putting in a 0/1 guage power cable. otherwise what different blocks do you have?

The boot lining carpet - Is this basically acoustic carpet to reduce vibrations/rattles in the boot from any subwoofers you might have in there?

cheers for the answers!