ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I might cry :(

clio 182 black /gold
Some of you might remember about my clio knocking / banging on the steering. The car had been back for the same fault 5 times. 4 times they adjusted the strut tops and on the 5th they replaced the tops. Right on monday i drove to Newcastle left the car for 2 days and on the way back the brakes was stuck on and the steering was clunking and grinding and groaning real loud. So i left it and it is still real loud. What should i do? Im going to ring Renault UK in the morning and complain, what else should i do?

Clio Mk 1
How many miles as this could be worn suspension bushes. They probably wear out quicker if it has been lowered. Or it could be the linkage between the sterring whell and the box/rack.
Hope this is helpful
Matt

RB 200 Cup!
thats preety bad luck mate - id complain to renault definately but also maybe think of gettin a new car?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Selling up sounds wise, but perhaps take it to another dealer and see if they have any luck. Tell Renault UK about these pikeys who you have been dealing with - Say its been with them 5 times, and they've made it worse each time!!!

Tyson.