ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I NEED NEW BULBS !

Ok one of me headlights hass blown so time to replace them!

Are them Philips Blue Vision ones any good??

Ive tried "blue crisp white light" ones before but i really didnt see the difference! :confused:

Daz : I believe you have these?? Are they all their cracked up to be??

Anyone else got any suggestions??

Can you just buy the main headlights??

Do you have to buy the pack with the sidelights included??

I got some of them L.E.D slidelight bulbs (blue ones)

Im thinkin if I could get the Philips headlights and keep me L.E.D sidelights see how that looks??? Blue twinge to them then - or you think the white will drown out the blue??

What are they though?? - H4, H7 ??????

If you click the "what bulbs fit my car?" bit - under Renault, the Clio aint there!

Halfords dont do the Philips ones..

I got mine from Motorworld - but I got it as a pack... not 100% if they sell the Philips ones seperate.. I know they do the Ring ones.. but then, I have never looked!

Call in and see.

Daz it was me mate, yeah get them Liam, just pure white. I ordered them from powerpulbs and i got the sidelights with them about £24 i think.

Yea, Mine were 24.99 from Motorworld - Small Pack of Sidelights and main bulbs!

Scott, Yea! I remember now.. :D

Dya know if they do the bulbs for the foglights on the valver? id like some decent bulbs for them to, as they look a bit yellow when theyre on!

They do fog lights yea.. Philips Ones to... mine are H3, and I think I can get some for that!

I havnt got my fogs wired up tho at the moment...