ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I will have an iPhone on Wednesday / Thursday

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I want to keep my hotmail account, because I like the address, but for work stuff, a more professional email won't hurt anyway, which is what I have with Gmail.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome.

I'm still a bit fat handed for it, so need to get used to that, but loving it. I've messed around with other people's, and always liked them, but they really are good.

Need to get used to the menu's etc, but so far so good.

On the hunt for free and none free aps now.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
That's your games sorted.

What else you after? Lol.

Lol, I need to check those out tomorrow when I have a decent internet connection. Got BBC news, bank stuff, just need to have a think what I want etc, then see what is available.

Oh, and tap talk (or whatever it is called), which I believe makes browsing easier?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Sky News > BBC News.

Yeah, tapatalk is better for forums. Just turn the automatic sig off.

I've downloaded Sky News as well, but I do like the BBC news site more than Sky news generally, but they're all free, so all good.

Will get the tapatalk one sorted tomorrow.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
BBC news site is far better.

But their app is shite, or at least it was, I gave up and went back to Sky News.

Will have a play tomorrow and see what the score is.

Anything decent in the way of free aps? Got IMDB and Wiki.

I must admit, I am loving this.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Might get twitter. I'm not on facebook, so that's out.

But cheers for the others.

I managed all this without a PM to either you, RM or Chris. I'm incredibly impressed.

I managed to download something the other day too - well, I say I did, I was stood next to the person while they did it for me, but I'm getting there, slowly but slowly.

lol I'm no expert anyway. I just pretend to know what I'm talking about. The CS admons are the proper Apple geeks. I just play along for clique tokens.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
sorry to hear you bought an iPhone instead of a decent android phone. So glad I made the move away from iPhone. Still love my mac though :D

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
desire hd, custom rom running at 1.5ghz. used t love my 3gs, hated my 4 and now it would take something unbelievable from the 5 to drag me away from android. the galaxy s 2 looks a bit special

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Well, a few days in, and I'm annoyed I didn't move over sooner.

The only thing is texting, I'm fat handed, so every time I try and type M, my fingers hit back space.

A minor gripe, which I'm sure I'll get used to in a week or so.