ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceburg PH1, reigate hill.

A3 1.8T
Saw one on the gatwick straights a few mins ago, along with a 182. getting common round here now!

A3 1.8T
^^ when you see me in the PH1 your think god another bloody chav :D

Less of the fat though please!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Look a bit like a chav, do you Mick? :rasp:

Anyone else seen that gash white ph1 with a huge spoiler, also used to have a (sh*t) v6 stylee back bumper with holes for the exhausts...which he didn't have. Huge older guy, gives me evils every time i pass him.
Caused a traffic jam last night in rush hour cause he decided he'd stop literally in the middle of the road to speak to a mate walking past...w*nker.

A3 1.8T
Indeed, i also drive with the window slightly open lol.

Need to get rid of my Glanza, want to join the sport club. Luckily not seen that one, why on earth do older people drive shitty modded cars is beyond me.

Black Gold Trophy
I've seen mick before when he was driving his ph1, dont remember him looking like a chav, he was quite good looking iirc! lol!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Amy i saw that white one before. It was at Purley way on a sunday "cruise" look pretty decent from the front as it just looked lowered and had alloys. I was half thinking about going and speaking to the person standing next to it but i didn't in the end. Then a bit after the fat old man got it and drove it down the road and from the back i saw the worst rear bumper and spoiler ever:dead: :eek:

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
A man can appreciate another man being goodlooking, and you should know better than anyone I'm not gay! :rasp:

Well, i'm not so sure now... ;)

Amy i saw that white one before. It was at Purley way on a sunday "cruise" look pretty decent from the front as it just looked lowered and had alloys. I was half thinking about going and speaking to the person standing next to it but i didn't in the end. Then a bit after the fat old man got it and drove it down the road and from the back i saw the worst rear bumper and spoiler ever:dead: :eek:

Decent from the front?! It's just sh*t, and the guy's an idiot. My brother went somewhere and the guy was on a meet with other people with just as gash cars...bro was like are you serious with that thing?

Got to make the decising now between a Black PH1 or a Red PH1 or Monaco blue PH2

Ooh, black or monaco for me!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Well it looked fine from the front when i saw it, standard bumper, lights and bonnet. he may have changed it though as this was back about a month or 2 ago.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Yeah, it's standard at the front, that's what i didn't get and thought it just looked naff.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Probally spent his benefits on drugs so he could only afford the rear bumper. Next month one side skirt;)

A Flamin' Red one
That guy in the white MK1 is a student at the college. He always has a crowd of people hanging around with him and the car and every time I take great pleasure in burbling past and mocking him with mine!

He's actually waved and flashed at me a couple of times :S

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
He's a student? F*ck about, he looks at least 40? Big, fat bloke?
I also do the same when he's doing his "they see me rolliiiin'" routine, doesn't wave at me, just stares me out. t**t.

Coupe/Defender V8
I travel in all your areas so you may have seen me about

P230808_165401.jpg

I'm not a chav though so you may have seen me in the car with a briefcase on my way to work! The car now has no rear seats either so that might be a give away.:star:

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Just down the road from me mate.:) How long have you had the car ive never seen it around before?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Redhill for work everyday, usually driving around that area or Reigate, Horley, Dorking and I live in Merstham.

Danny, car was looking shockingly clean the other night...marriotts hmm? Haha.

LY R27
Danny, car was looking shockingly clean the other night...marriotts hmm? Haha.

Are you suggesting I didnt clean my car myself? :eek:

I only got it cleaned, as I got pulled over for having a stupidly dirty car, they then claimed I didnt have any insurance! :eek: The fcukers!

And plus its waaay too cold to clean my car myself.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Are they pretty good there? I always wonder when i see them cause, as you say, FAR too cold to clean my own.
You got pulled for it? Was your numberplate blocked or something? And no insurance? Huh?

LY R27
Are they pretty good there? I always wonder when i see them cause, as you say, FAR too cold to clean my own.
You got pulled for it? Was your numberplate blocked or something? And no insurance? Huh?

There not too bad actually, I would normally clean it myself, but its too cold and gets too dark early now and it needed to be done asap, they did a pretty good job of it!

Yeah got pulled by the police, they said they pulled me because my reg no wasnt clear (as it was so dirty) and because of the car that I have got they wondered what i was using it for (I assume they thought I was racing it).

They then checked my reg no on the motor insurance database and it showed I didnt have any insurance (even though I do!) so had to produce my insurance docs to Croydon police station.

PH1 172
I am normally around the croydon, kenley, sanderstead, purley, coulsdon areas so I will try and spot you 2 some day lol

There not too bad actually, I would normally clean it myself, but its too cold and gets too dark early now and it needed to be done asap, they did a pretty good job of it!

Yeah got pulled by the police, they said they pulled me because my reg no wasnt clear (as it was so dirty) and because of the car that I have got they wondered what i was using it for (I assume they thought I was racing it).

They then checked my reg no on the motor insurance database and it showed I didnt have any insurance (even though I do!) so had to produce my insurance docs to Croydon police station.

Sounds like a pain in the arse waste of time jobby. I will be taking the car to get cleaned over the weekend as I agree it's too cold to do it myself. Go to the 1 near lombard roundabout on the London Road opposite the BP garage as they do a great job for £5

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
^^ I'm fussy with mine though, it's swirly enough as it is and i don't want a naff sponge being used to clean it! Even if it is convenient.

About you being pulled, danny, for the car you have - I'm surprised i haven't been pulled yet. Been waiting for it since i got the car! Maybe I look sensible :approve:

A Flamin' Red one
It never fails to amaze me how often the police data base is wrong when it comes to insurance details. It's quite worrying really.

Does anyone ever use that hand car wash in Nutfield? It's on the left as you head towards Bletchingly. Used to be an old petrol pumping station... I think we should have a mini 'get someone else to wash your car' meet at some point.