ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im coming back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  V6 Exige, GTR R35
after years of being away from this site I find myself back on it looking for a wee run around.

nice to know the infractions are still on my profile from yesteryear -cheers seb and yeah I still think youre a pr!ck :rasp:

few of the cars ive owned since being off here, current is the c63 which still hasn't made it over the 1000 mile breaking in period yet.

maybe speak to a few of you along the way......

enjoy!

DSC00007.gif

DSC00004.gif

DSC00017.gif

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00016-1.gif

DSC00037.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

6094260787_9f686d555a_b.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

mini3.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0686_zps1102028b.jpg

DSC_0734_zps43230935.jpg

image_zps93a58f85.jpg

V6 Exige, GTR R35
im after a 182, seen one and its in progress.

the 200 and the 197 don't fit the bill - too soft.

had a 200 but couldn't find a pic of it so that's why its not there!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Yay! A Scottish man making pretend rich English men even poorer. I'm now complete <3

Welcome back, Allan - when were you last on here?

haven't posted on here in years mate, maybe the last car I had when I was on here was the LY 197? so a good few years ago

V6 Exige, GTR R35
hmmm! that's a tough one pal.

the gtr is up there for sure, but has to be the lotus. only parted with it as I needed the cash for a bigger house.

the merc is a cracker, but it just sits in the garage at the moment.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
im no saying pal as its not a done deal - but put it this way it might need some tlc!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
All of them.

lol you fud!

you guys not got any decent ones for sale john? or know anyone whos selling a max 50k miler? non of this over book price crap like 99.9% of the cars on here as a 1?2 is now average 10 years old.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
hmmm! how much is he after for it?

will see how the one im interested in transpires first though as ive already been onto the guy.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Good to see your on the scene again mate

my very first big drive out/CS meet was with your 172

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome back big guy! Didn't know you had moved on my doorstep.

Where you staying? I'll bring the wax!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
you gally are the last person id tell where I lived.

I know what your like after 2 cans of strongbow. it wouldn't be wax youd turn up with it would be a big tub of Vaseline! :drunk:

f**k me what a cracking set of cars. Well done you.

How would you rate the focus among the others (I'm thinking that it will be my next car)

V6 Exige, GTR R35
f**k me what a cracking set of cars. Well done you.

How would you rate the focus among the others (I'm thinking that it will be my next car)

yeah was cracking mate and was a spur of the moment decision to sell it. had the mountune 375 on it when it went and sold it no problems.

just shop about as there are a lot on the market that have been fettled with big time and returned to standard.

Nice one, that's good to hear. I was actually thinking of buying one modded (revo, mountune etc) to save me the hassle of travelling outside of ireland to get it done myself

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
hmmm! how much is he after for it?

will see how the one im interested in transpires first though as ive already been onto the guy.

He's only just got it so don't think he's planning on selling but everything has a price! Apart from the front bumper it's a lovely wee car as Gaz says

after years of being away from this site I find myself back on it looking for a wee run around.

nice to know the infractions are still on my profile from yesteryear -cheers seb and yeah I still think youre a pr!ck :rasp:

few of the cars ive owned since being off here, current is the c63 which still hasn't made it over the 1000 mile breaking in period yet.

maybe speak to a few of you along the way......

enjoy!

Welcome back mate, you've had some very nice cars since the ph1 :cool: Ive still got the pictures of your ph1 & my ph1 when you where down in the north east working.

Status
Not open for further replies.