ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im coming back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Discounted 1*2 parts
Stoddie, I think it's fair to say you definitely qualify as a petrol head, give us a shout if you need any parts once the deal is done.

Good hunting!

Andrew

Golf R
Nice ones Stoddie your a bit like me can stay faithful to one marque, ha! Your a drifter like me, also in the process of a clear out to make way for some new wheels. ;)

V6 Exige, GTR R35
need a run around mate, just something for going to the shops and taking the dog to the park!

Swift Sport
As others have said, that's a car history that Jeremy Clarkson couldn't criticise you for!

Welcome back fella!

koi

Audi S1
So jeaslous of the cars you've had. Sure the 182 will look like new again if you get your hands on it.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'm possibly putting mine up for sale if you're interested. It's a trophy though..was one of the guys at mcdonalds robroyston not long ago

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
No worries. You list of cars is awesome by the way. Jealous doesn't even come close

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Not enough yellow in this thread stoddie ;) Loved your gtr was epic when we were at crail making that Porsche look silly

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Impressed i had such an impact on you and you still feel the need to reference it. LOL

it always amazes me how srs people take this forum.

Enjoy your comeback Stoddie x

• Haha
Reactions: Tom
  V6 Exige, GTR R35
on the look out again for another 172/182 for the winter.
must be reasonably priced
cash waiting :)

V6 Exige, GTR R35
nope lol :)
the c63 went last week thought and bought a new gtr. looking for a wee run around, know of any?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nothing around at the moment from what i've seen! Let me know when you want the GTR detailed properly. ;)

V6 Exige, GTR R35
a lot of high mileage and overpriced ones kicking about, shouldnt of let the last one go!
fully detailed already with gtechniq C1 an Exo, but cheers for the offer!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.