ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im Not Sure ?

BMW E90 & PH2 172
I know every one does this and that's more then likely why im not sure here a photo New vs old, ive fitted them now to see how it goes what do you think

Ph2 Rearlight Vs Ph1 Rearlight

300819_10150899919535503_651725502_21607104_673314674_n.jpg

Last edited:
  Nissan 350z
Ph2 rear ends on ph1's are great imo

This. If you're going to the effort of Ph2 rear lights and a cup spoiler anyway you might as well finish it off with the Ph2 rear bumper as well. It looks alot more modern and the bubble rear of the Ph1.

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
ph1 bumper, cup spoiler, ph2 lights

the part im debating on with mine is to de wiper or not

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
I think it's adam172 that's got it right, ph2 bootlid, that black plastic button is doing the work of making the rear look dated. As far as the lights go i think i'd stick with the ph1 and definitely ph1 bumper.

Titanium phase 1
That sounds spot on mate,anyone know if they ever did a phase 2 in titanium silver? Can't b bothered with a paint job,just want a quick swap or can the locks be changed over?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Think the ph1 lights suit the ph1 bumper better (also makes the car look lower imo :S) but the ph2 lights are much more modern, however i don't like ph1's with the ph2 rear bumper

BMW E90 & PH2 172
Already on the case, Pick up my Ph2 Tailgate the weekend removed my wiper on the Ph1 tailgate due to i'm making a wiper blank for the new boot when i get it, Ordered new up to date badges from the Clio RS 200 and cant remember what the other one was from, Now all i need to finish the back end is the cup spoiler, I don't hang around ;)