ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser light has come on..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
As above... I hooked my jump pack up to the track ph1 but it failed to start. Then I realised why! The guy I bought it off used red cable for the negative and I stupidly hooked it up doh!!
Now the car isn't getting fuel and the immobiliser light has come on !!
Help guys!!!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Just turns mate but not getting fuel to the fuel rail. Cant hear fuel pump either!
Will try and do a video tomorrow..

Lancia Integrale
Check all the fuse first then the relays in under bonnet fuse box- water ingress or corrosion usually

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
No it started fine last time I just hooked the jump pack the wrong way round!! I've checked fuses.. Will check relays too. Hopefully have a donor to switch parts over from next week!

Lancia Integrale
No it started fine last time I just hooked the jump pack the wrong way round!! I've checked fuses.. Will check relays too. Hopefully have a donor to switch parts over from next week!

Sorry didn't read your first post properly :) hope you get it started!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Most likely you've blown fuses but worst case you've done the ECU. Hard to say for sure matey without seeing it but check everything!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Ph1 will need ECU, Key fob(s) and the BMT (Ph1 equivalent of the UCH).

I have seen these things survive what you did though so check EVERY fuse even if its for the cig lighter

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Solid light isnt an immobiliser fault, it means one of the main systems wasnt detected. That's why the fuel pump won't prime.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
The fuel pump and coil pack are on the same 12v circuit, if the fuel pump isn't priming it's a fair assumption the car wont fire. Do you have a multimeter?
I think the Ph1 has an inertia switch, has this been triggered?

Failing that, I could send you my clip for you to run a full netowrk muliplex test and see where it's failing ?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
All fuses checked yet? The imob led not flashing suggests something has blown

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I checked it prior to changing battery but not today.. will check and come right back..
Just tried it and still no good :(

Last edited:
I checked it prior to changing battery but not today.. will check and come right back..
Just tried it and still no good :(

Hmm check relays! Have you still got two ph1's?

If so swap all of them from one car to the other. If the problem goes to the other car you know it's one of the relays. Then It's just a job of pinpointing one

Like this! Sorry for the crappy circling!
2i0aipz.png

35c0x7l.png

End result:

Last edited by a moderator: