ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser light has come on..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Update: Plugged it into CLIP and it's saying DF014 CODED LINE CIRCUIT?

Last edited:

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Back to life, can't fathom CLIP yet my mate tried my maxscan code reader to delete the fault code and it came back to life.. :))

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Thanks to everyone for all their help.. Happy to report the car is back to full health... When I reversed the leads it brought up the above fault which we cleared and the car fired up. We then tried to start it again but nothing and the code reader wouldn't connect??? Turns out a 5a fuse which looked fine to the naked eye had a loose prong.. Changed that cleared the code and voila :))

impreza wagon S2000
Thanks to everyone for all their help.. Happy to report the car is back to full health... When I reversed the leads it brought up the above fault which we cleared and the car fired up. We then tried to start it again but nothing and the code reader wouldn't connect??? Turns out a 5a fuse which looked fine to the naked eye had a loose prong.. Changed that cleared the code and voila :))

which fuse was it please as I have very similar symptoms?