ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser

Clio 182 FF Cup :)
HI, Peeps need help my Immobiliser for clio 182. Keeps setting its self off! went to show on weekend for the South Wales meet and it kept going off every half Hour on its own some days its fine other days it is on one and can go off evry 10minutes does anyone no how to reset it or any help will be great? I can lock it and then re-open it when door open and it goes off weird cant get head around it :(

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Alarm it's set with my key lol

Firstly you need to listen for any series of beeps emitted when you stop it going off then, using the manual, diagnose what is actually setting the alarm off (normally its a cabin sensor or faulty door switch).

Mick

Clio 182 FF Cup :)
Firstly you need to listen for any series of beeps emitted when you stop it going off then, using the manual, diagnose what is actually setting the alarm off (normally its a cabin sensor or faulty door switch).

Mick

Thank you for reply mike. ill have a look at it next few hours i didnt not think the manual :/ and see what is happening then thank for your time layton