ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Set-up Help!

Mk5 Golf Gti
Hi Guys,

Want to get an induction set-up done on my newly acquired 182 Cup RB! It already has a Miltek exhaust system on it :)

I have seen the Ktech set ups and they look awesome but they seem very pricey!

I seem to remember there being a thread about people making their own in a 'Ktech style' can anyone recommend where to buy all the parts needed and what I will need?

Thanks guys!

Listerine & Poledo
bucket mod.

90% off all set-ups will just lose you power although, yes, they will make your car louder.

Listerine & Poledo
So no actual benefit of having induction, not even cold air? :)

If you junk one of your fog lights and run a cold air feed, you might get almost 0.5hp of gains.

Being a touch more positive, look up the Espace V6 airbox mod. From what I hear, it's the way forward...buit may only be for old-shape 172s

Mk5 Golf Gti
If you junk one of your fog lights and run a cold air feed, you might get almost 0.5hp of gains.

Being a touch more positive, look up the Espace V6 airbox mod. From what I hear, it's the way forward...buit may only be for old-shape 172s

Not really worth it is it, the exhaust note is nice enough anyway! Just thought it would make a bigger difference than that! :) thanks for the help mate!

LY 182
You probably wont notice any more power, its worth it just for the noise they make though, i got mine from auto silicone hoses, 2x90 degree bends 70mm internal diamiter, a 70mm filter, 2 hose joiner thingys and a few jubilee clips! Jobs a good'en cost no more than £80 from memory

Mk5 Golf Gti
You probably wont notice any more power, its worth it just for the noise they make though, i got mine from auto silicone hoses, 2x90 degree bends 70mm internal diamiter, a 70mm filter, 2 hose joiner thingys and a few jubilee clips! Jobs a good'en cost no more than £80 from memory

Yeah is it worth it just for the sound? ;)

I was looking into it! Think im going to look at sorting it out in the near future :)

LY 182
Depends on how much you value social dignity really. It's not as if a 4-pot Clio has a pleasant engine note.

'Loud' is not the same as 'Better'

I think they sound great tbh, mines a decatted scorpion rs192 and i love it, still quiet when at 70 the induction kit sounds almost like throttle bodies! Just not quite as throaty
Still no where near as loud as a a 200 with a non resonated scorpion haha!