ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance re-newal

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Hey guys, just thought id share this - had a re-newal through from Direct line - 1150 for the year :O

had a quote from admiral for the same credentails - 760 for the year! i thought i made a mistake and made the guy go through my selections on the phone but it was all right! good times :)

anyone else gone with these guys this year?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Not for me, seams to be between greenlight and brentacre.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Yes admiral quoted me £1030 on the phone as a renewal - £800 on the comparison websites. Weird!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
They quoted me £1,200 for a Focus ST. I'm 25 with 5 years no claims. f**k right off. That's that plan potentially out the window.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Ah right. If I do change it will more than likely be near the end of the year. I'll keep you in mind though. Thanks.

Insured with them at the moment but my renewal was crap, greenlight ended up £400 cheaper than the next cheapest insurance and I can pay ~£50 to insure it for a trackday ( as long as it's not castle comb supposedly lol ).

Listerine & Poledo
admiral / Elephant always win for me.
Although they may be the same company, which would explain it.

They also like matching prices if you get something better too.

Mk3 clio 1.5
im with elephant £1628 fully comp, 0ncb 1 claim, 19 :) admiral, elepahant, bell are all same company so will get similair offers.