ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inventory Software

Bit of a random one, but thought we may have someone here who could offer some advice.

I need to create an inventory for a lot of stock and equipment at work, which is currently dotted around a few locations.
The brief is that ideally it needs to be accessed by multiple users - iPhone/android app would be perfect, so they can update is when they take/add something.
I need to be able to add information for each item - such as size/diameter/quantity and photo of each object.
Barcodes or VR codes are something that ive thought of, but it would probably more work than necessary.
I found an app on the app store (Inventory Scanner x) which seemed to do the job - but only seems limited to one user and can't clarify whether upgrading would be what I need.

I could just take a laptop and manually create an excel doc with a listed inventory but I think the photo/being able to access it on phones part is quite vital.

Anyone any ideas?