ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it possible to fit 5 stud wheels to a RS Clio?

182 Trophy
One for the ones in the know how.

I have a brand new set of 16" OZ F1's which are 5 stud pattern, these wheels are from Renault but not sure what Renault there were fitted too. Anyway I have a mate with a Clio Cup who is considering trying to fit them I've told him it's probably impossible so if anyone knows if he can then please could you point me in the right direction.
I'll give the wheel dimensions if it makes it any easier.

6.5x16
ET 50
PCD 108 x 5
Center bore 60,15

Original Renault Part number 7711216727
I'd provide pictures but you all know what they look like

If not I need to flog them takes to much room up

you will need to buy/get made up some hub adapters that convert 5x108 into 4x100 with the correct centre bore

but be aware that the adapters will act like spacers so the wheels will be closer to the arches all the way around

182 Trophy
I thought using them on the Trophy but most likely be shot at dawn.

So really I would need to know what car they would fit and palm them off to them which is a shame as there a cracking set of wheels.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Pretty sure these will be off a laguna. Seen some before in the scrappy! Thought I'd got lucky till I seen they were 5 stud.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Probably stick out too far then and be talking a lot of money to get them to work.

Usually the smallest you can get is 15-20mm so theres already 40mm in adaptors.