ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is the owner of this Car on here?

Clio RS 182
This photo was taken at TFS, always thought of doing this colour theme on my car but never had the balls.

I believe the guys name is Adam Marshall, I just basicaly want to see more pics of it.

DSC_0074.jpg

200 FF Storm Grey
Anybody knows who owns the black 172, mudflaps, had tape over the fog lights, was parked up alongside the strip, want to see a bit more of it!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I really like it.
I was going to go yellow myself, but it's been done so I'm leaning toward orange now.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Well here's the orange Photoshop that someone did for me. But I'm doing that so you can f**k off. Lol.

b62d374d.jpg

Breaking 172 NV676
Thanks,
The sticker is probably going this month though, I am having the front and rear bumpers resprayed with a bit of smoothing, roof vinyl'd black and a couple of other tweaks. Should be done and back on the road for the PTM show in May.
I have a vinyl cutter so wont take long to cut another if i miss it.