ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there anything I can use to add data to iTunes files?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I've started to rip my DVD's into iTunes, which is fine, but all I have I the film name and the artwork that I have added myself.

Is there anything that can lookup the film name against a database, and add in all the other fields in the iTunes information tab?

It's only a minor thing, but my music is fairly meticulously organised, and I'd like my movies / TV the same.

Cheers in advance.

Deeg.

Bus w**ker
Try MetaX mate, not sure if it's still being updated but it used to query Amazon and pull the metadata down from there or you could manually enter it.

Clio MK3 DCI
Can't fault MetaX. I've been using it to add the data to my DVD's in iTunes. They look far better on the Apple TV correctly named with artwork.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I use MP3Tag but running through Wine for that, I've never found better.

Excellent. That's the next task.

Cheers Symon.

Although I will probably have about a million questions, as I don't understand the wine bit.

Are you on a mac?

Take a look at iFlicks - it's brilliant
Just drag the movies into it, click add to itunes, and hit go - it loads of up artwork and all the meta data you will ever need, optimises the video for iTunes and adds it